[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times you were a retard >mfw i just realised that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ANOES 4 poster.jpg (87 KB, 482x755) Image search: [Google]
ANOES 4 poster.jpg
87 KB, 482x755
ITT: Times you were a retard

>mfw i just realised that it's Freddys claws at the bottom and not a bunch of red flag poles with silver flags laying on the ground.
>>
File: 1449967395910.jpg (38 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1449967395910.jpg
38 KB, 1223x1240
I watched Star Wars in a weird order as a kid and thought Skywalker was Anakin's Jedi name.
>>
>>71047825
wow your dumb
>>
you know how they show characters in movies watching old black and white movies from the 20s on tv?

I always thought those were fake movies that the production team filmed and made to look old and lame as a parody just to show them being watched by the characters, I didnt realize they were actually real old movies
>>
I thought Dark Vader was a robot until i saw the prequels.
>>
>>71047825
I can see that

I saw Scarlet and the Black and thought it was about an Englishman obsessed with Napoleon
I hate shit like that
>>
>>71047979
you mean the old movie in home alone was a real movie?
>>
>>71048528

No that was actually fake, not all of them are though.
>>
>>71047825

Would have been better if the red part was the claw coming out at you
>>
>>71047863
kek
>>
I thought kids were born out of the pooper until a very embarrassing moment in school when I was 13.
>>
>Watched Jurassic Park as a kid
>Thought Isla Nublar was real
>Parents would bring up destinations they wanted to go on Holiday
>Would always spout "not Mexico" (I thought it was near there, didn't know what Costa Rica was)
>>
>>71049775
The thread was silly fun but then you brought your very real autism. Fuck's sake.
>>
>>71049775
my parents watched seinfeld all the time and they kept calling the fat guy Newman when i first say jurrasic park, thought they were the actual same character and newman died in the movie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.