[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make it worse when you're supposed to have an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1430158547025.jpg (334 KB, 866x1197) Image search: [Google]
1430158547025.jpg
334 KB, 866x1197
How do you make it worse when you're supposed to have an even bigger budget?

Where did it all go wrong?
>>
By not caring.
>>
>>71042123
this is what happens when the cast is overpaid and the accountants embezzle money and the production is overcharged for props and Bob from set design floods the set twice, and then you dont have any money left over for the makeup department so you have to hire that guy you had doing facepaint at your kids birthday party
>>
I still find it odd that all the left is better than the new ones.
>>
>>71042123
By getting lazy and greedy
>>
producers/execs hire their nephews who graduate from shit schools like Ai. since they have nepotism to thank for their jobs they don't work as hard and are thus are not as creative.
>>
>>71042123
What a shitfest
>>
>>71042123
To be fair, that Beast is from 2011 in First Class, and Beast looked way better in DoFP and Apocalypse
>>
File: 1434177800791.jpg (573 KB, 2999x1194) Image search: [Google]
1434177800791.jpg
573 KB, 2999x1194
Just look at this.
>>
Jlaw was tired of the makeup process
>>
>>71042268

Last one looks like cgi
>>
>>71043204
more like an average tier cosplay
>>
I was more surprised by Jlaw's shit acting. Has she become completely incapable of playing any character other than Katniss? Because she was great in Winter's Bone, wtf?
>>
>>71043204
It is
>>
>>71042123

I actually think the new beast is more true to the original character. The old beast was great because both the actor and the character could pull off that intellectual persona but he just looked like a blue human in the movie. The new beast looks more like an actual beast.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.