[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that 4chan somehow got the scoop ahead of any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Anton Yelchin dead.png (113 KB, 1023x352) Image search: [Google]
Anton Yelchin dead.png
113 KB, 1023x352
Daily reminder that 4chan somehow got the scoop ahead of any news source.
>>
>>71025834
no. they didnt.
>>
>people don't use 4chan x
>>
>>71025834

You mean reddit did.
>>
Glad that faggots dead.

Attention all faggots who enter this thread:

prepare for this death because it's coming.

whenever you're at the mailbox, you'll be looking over your shoulder, and the day you ease up is the day car gets you.
>>
File: mlady.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>71025950
>>
File: 1240963165204.jpg (52 KB, 457x503) Image search: [Google]
1240963165204.jpg
52 KB, 457x503
>mfw that swipe about mobilefags got in the screencap
>>
>>71025881
what the fuck is 4chan x?
>>
>>71025834
When did news break about his death?
I wouldn't surprise me if someone who knew him personally/knows someone who knew him personally posted about his death on 4chan
>>
>>71026181
TMZ, 8 hours ago. So that places it 3-4 hours before the source.

>I wouldn't surprise me if someone who knew him personally/knows someone who knew him personally posted about his death on 4chan

Probably that.
>>
>>71026562
Could just be some TMZ guy posting while there were still rumors and nothing was confirmed
Note how he says car crash which was what the initial headlines were
>>
>>71028268
It was a car crash, though.
Dude got hit by his own car.
>>
no shit
every fucking retard knows about this board
>>
>>71026082
So fucking new.

I can't wait till Game of Reddit is over senpaitachi
>>
>>71025834
HACKER NAMED 4CHAN CRASHED HIS CAR WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>71025834
anti mobile poster btfo
>>
>>71026181
Could be someone who works LAPD or coroner's office. Or a local hospital. Or even someone working in celeb media who got the scoop before it was published.
>>
>>71028524
>So fucking new.
I've been on this site for 3-4 years. Never heard of it before, and can't make sense of the google chrome app that comes up.
Also, I hate that show for ruining and spoiling the GOAT material for me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.