[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an anon drinks a bottle of wine alone and watches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (143 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
download.png
143 KB, 480x360
>it's an anon drinks a bottle of wine alone and watches 80s horror episode

these writers are so lazy, they've done this one like 30 times now. i still kinda enjoy them though, a lot of the episodes that stray from this formula are just awkward and anxious.
>>
>>71022523
Wine is for fucking faggots.
>>
File: 1464997635039.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464997635039.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
>it's an anon cries pathertically for help on a Lebanese Sheep Shearing Forum by making the same thread over an over again
>>
>>71022876

it's part of my nightly routine
>>
>It's an anon ironically makes fun of himself on the internet to fake a personality when he's really dead inside and fearing the future before masturbating until he's too tired to continue episode

What hacks.
>>
>>71022739
t.baby alcoholic who just started drinking in his early twenties

I legitimately hope you die soon. If you're lost for a method I would recommend suicide in the most violent way possible.
>>
>>71023009

im nt being ironic
this is who i am
>>
>>71023039
This upset homo.
>>
>>71023201

not him but you're a faggot
wine is the drink of greek gods
>>
>>71023308
>wine is the drink of greek gods
>greek
So objectively the gayest beverage possible?
>>
>>71023427

it's also the drink of jesus christ
>>
>>71023463
>greeks
>christians
Wine: the preferred beverage of gay pedophiles.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1000x1144
>it's a when you wake up and realize it was just a dream and a great sadness pours over you and you sigh because she was so perfect in that you were completely at ease and yourself and content and honest and she not only accepted but love you and you love her and it was pure and you both knew it and you would look at her and you would both get that innocent pleasant smile and nothing needed to be said and you could be with her for the rest of your life oh god she was perfect but it was just a fucking dream it was just your imagination it was just your fucking brain simulating a fucking emotion out of need because you dont get that in real life so it had to manifest a girl for you to love and release those wonderful love chemicals and god it felt so great but it was not is not real so you lie there in bed and wish you could just stay asleep forever but you cant and eventually you go about your day and deal with the boring lonely reality that is your life but at least youre alive and no matter how bad it gets you long ago came to realize it is still better than being dead because at least you got to fucking be alive and experience existence and be conscious so really you cant complain and randomly at some point during the day in a quite moment while thinking about nothing in particular you remember that dream you remember her and all you have is a memory of a flash of a blur of a cute face and an echo of love that aches a little and this you will forget as quickly as you remembered episode
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.