[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work a shitty job but I can listen to whatever I want all day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1462512123533.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462512123533.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
I work a shitty job but I can listen to whatever I want all day, I'm interested in good movies to listen to. Ideally there isn't a lot of physical action, dialogue and story is better.

so far I've listened to the hateful 8 and every single episode of star trek voyager gee whiz am I tired of that shit

tldr

good movies to listen to
>>
>>71017655
i think you want audio-dramas. The BBC did a good number of them.
Their adaptation of LotR is on par with the flicks.
>>
I, Claudius

Or you could just search for movies adapted from plays.
>>
>>71017655
>I'm interested in good movies to listen to

This is what audiobooks and radio dramas are for
>>
That picture is rad.

It was titled "To Your Health, Civilization!" and was drawn in the middle of WW1. The skeleton is presumably drinking the blood of everyone dying in the war, and his cup overfloweth so much he doesn't mind it spilling all over his cloak. It was a popular time for skeleton imagery.
>>
audiobook/podcasts dude
seriously
>>
Have you considered vintage radio mystery dramas?

http://www.cbsrmt.com/synopsis.html
>>
>>71017655
>interested in good movies to listen to
I think you need another medium, try audio books
>>
>>71018148
it looks more like a mummified body
>>
File: raemaekers07-big.jpg (397 KB, 1200x1760) Image search: [Google]
raemaekers07-big.jpg
397 KB, 1200x1760
>>71018311
Don't you ever. Don't you ever say that to me again,
>>
>>71018113
>>71018190
>>71018268
i've listened to tons of audiobooks, but I find the acting is subpar usually, there aren't as many quality sound effects.

recently I ripped the audio from several movies and the quality is so much higher

>>71018148
thanks that's really interesting, I really enjoy this image
>>
>>71018606
>acting
There should be no acting. stop listening to books from "graphic audio", pick a narrators you like and see what books they have done.
>>
>>71019629
This. Or podcasts.
>>
Not movies, but Bradbury 13 is my go to for listening on long car rides
>>
Do you have netflix?
>>
File: locke-tom-hardy-21.jpg (170 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
locke-tom-hardy-21.jpg
170 KB, 2048x1152
This Kino starring big guy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.