[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed the dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Ok, /tv/, who killed the dog?
>>
idk probably the cokehead atheist
>>
>>71013165
The cuckold is the villain so it all works out
>>
>>71013133
why would he kill the dog?
>>
>>71013165
Yeah why are we talking about a good movie? This board is for capeshit and memes.
>>
>>71013213
I heard to test his faith from another thread, makes enough sense to me.
>>
>>71013376
how is he testing his faith by killing a dog? He wanted to see if he would feel something? Is he an edgelord?
>>
>>71013013

Ling's father, Master Tang's master
>>
>>71013475
Movie made it pretty clear he was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64laRlyhPmo
>>
>>71013600
how did this scene make it clear? Because of an evil sounding story? Or is the child a metaphor for the dog?
>>
>>71013754
I meant it made it clear he's an edgelord
>>
so it's still not clear who killed the dog
>>
I forget but the man who killed the dog had a bandage on his arm that night in the bar when many of the characters are drinking. It's been said by the director that the man had the bandage from the dog bite.
>>
>>71013013
The Guard is also worth watching if you liked this.
>>
>>71014319

This. I believe it was the Bartender but you only see the bandage in the briefest of shots while hes drinking, he mentioned it in a Q&A at the Australian release.
>>
>>71013600

God, that sounds egregiously unpleasant.
>>
>>71014319
why would he kill the dog?
>>
>>71014638

Hes a dick? The priest shat on his doorstep 8 years ago and now hes getting revenge?

Are you autistic or something? Not everything need to be spelled out in black and white.
>>
>>71014811
im trying to understand the movie
>>
>>71013600
The boy merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding
>>
>>71014403
I'm pretty sure it was the bartender.
>>
>>71013013
Ok, /tv/, who killed the dog?
>>
>>71017483
Brendan Gleeson
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.