[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for any and all films about the scourge of political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I'm looking for any and all films about the scourge of political correctness and social justice.
>>
>>71005698
reality
>>
>>71005698
Religulos
>>
>>71005698
Check with /pol/.
>>
>>71005698
>implying those would ever get financed
>>
gone girl = feminists btfo
>>
>>71005746
Is this some kind of new spam?
>>
File: fahrenheit_451_truffaut9.png (553 KB, 900x505) Image search: [Google]
fahrenheit_451_truffaut9.png
553 KB, 900x505
>>71005698
The only thing I can think of would be Fahrenheit 451. Society has all the books burned because some of them might be offensive to some people. The result is a dumb populace and an appeal to the lowest denominator.
>>
Just masturbate to Milo and fuck off
>>
>>71005698
This thread got me thinking, and I remembered a short story from a long time ago. I know it's not a show or movie, so don't get mad.

When I was a grammar school kid in the early 90s, we read a short story in class about a society that attempts to eliminate all unequal "privilege". Everyone who can run fast or jump high has to wear prosthetic weights on his legs. Handsome people have to wear masks. The MC knows a guy whose whole body is covered in prosthetics. One day that guy gets fed up and rips off all of his prosthetics, and everyone sees that he is 10/10. They're so used to seeing ugly people that he looks like a living god to them. Then the police shoot him dead. I think it was an allegory about communism when it was written, but it makes even more sense today.
>>
>>71009107
Triggered
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.