[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your favourite giallo films, /tv/? Give me giallokino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CkbYFEiXIAAluOp.jpg (188 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
CkbYFEiXIAAluOp.jpg
188 KB, 1200x1200
what are your favourite giallo films, /tv/?
Give me giallokino
>>
>kino

You just had to use that word

Fuck you I won't give you anything
>>
The Beyond

or

Profondo Rosso
>>
Literally like the Beyond, Zombie, and Bay of Blood and that's it. I've seen more than I'm proud to admit and let me tell you most of them are total snorefests with a handful of "cool" kills.
>>
>>71005933
>total snorefests with a handful of "cool" kills.
But that's the giallo genre, what did you expect?
>>
>>71005971
that's exactly what I'm saying. Italian horror is overrated.
>>
>>71005994
Italian cinema is a the most strong seed of graphic violence in film history, specially the decades of 60s and 70s
There were a bunch of brave directors like Bava, Argento, Fulci, Sergio Martino, Aldo Lado, Lenzi, Ercoli, Cavara. It was an important period. It's just not so simple as overrated thing.
>>
>>71005994
Beyond and Profondo Rosso are fuckin great. They have awesome soundtracks and >>71005994
>>71005994
Profondo rosso and Beyond are fucking great. Maybe just because they have awesome soundtracks.

Four of the apocalypse is also great western from lucio fulci. So much good music on it.
>>
>>71006274
I messed up that one, jesus.
>>
Il profumo della signora in nero.
>>
File: s2.png (351 KB, 672x272) Image search: [Google]
s2.png
351 KB, 672x272
Obligatory Suspiria post
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.