[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I have to be a manbaby for not liking something? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1242x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1242x786
Why do I have to be a manbaby for not liking something? Is it ok for me to call women whiny cunts any time they don't want to watch a movie?
>>
>>70996139
> going on Twitter
> paying attention to SJWs
>>
>>70996139

>Bright red hair
>Calling anyone else a baby

Twitter fucks have no self awareness.
>>
>>70996139

Just ignore any creature with vibrant hair
>>
Dan Aykroyd's what?
>>
>>70996139

>calling yourself amelia fucking emberwing

>calling others babies
>>
>>70996139
>twitter
>bright red hair
>@BrowncoatAuror
>Amelia Emberwing
>SHIELD jacket
>calling people manbabies
I never cringed so hard in my life
>>
twitter threads are the nu-males mightiest weapon

also unironically
>caring about the opinion of womens

hehe
>>
>>70996139

>giving a shit what tricks and hoes say

lmao
>>
File: 1463240681399.png (990 KB, 731x906) Image search: [Google]
1463240681399.png
990 KB, 731x906
>Taking someone who uses insults as an "argument" seriously
You need molymemes in your life son
>>
>>70996139
Why are you guys so mad though? Robocop is a better franchise than Ghostbuster ever could be and yet I haven't even seen a friction of anger towards the shitty Robocop remake
>>
File: strawman.jpg (126 KB, 768x486) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
126 KB, 768x486
The SJWs and the MRAs both strawman like bitches/bastards because neither can actually afford to pay attention to each others' arguments too closely, so they have to make up their opponents politicals tances.

CGP Grey explains it quite well in of his videos:
https://youtu.be/rE3j_RHkqJc?t=293
Both sides are just arguing with their own strawman creation of what they think the other sides' stances are.
>>
>>70996139
>Why do I have to be a manbaby for not liking something?
Because your reasoning for not liking it is the same as that of a child.
>>
>>70996188
cutting off his dick
>>
>>70996696

Yes you have.

It's in all the threads you make then abandon.
>>
I should make a shitty fan remake of Blade Runner but cast my sister or someone as Deckard and also add a scene where a guy cat calls her and she beats him up. I could make millions and any criticism will immediatley be labeled sexist hate speech and silenced.
>>
>>70996730
Because it's from the least funny cast and writers in SNL history and is a pandering cash grab with so little creativity they couldn't even come up with their own movie and had to remake one?
>>
File: ClMdjkVUYAAso5S.jpg (157 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
ClMdjkVUYAAso5S.jpg
157 KB, 900x1200
>kill me
>>
>>70996924
dem tits
>>
>>70996768
>Robocop trailer
>1.150 dislikes

>Ghostbusters trailer
>877.685 dislikes

Nigga please
>>
>>70996874
No. Can you read, retard?
It's because you have the mindset of a spoiled child.
>>
>>70996972

The Robocop haters weren't branded sexist for disliking it. That garners a fair bit of animosity, I imagine.
>>
>is fat
>desperately trying to hide it in her avatar
>>
>>70997010
>go to archive.4plebs.org/tv/
>search Total Recall threads
>299 results found
>search Robocop threads
>753 results found
>search Ghostbusters threads
>1147 results found

But muh SJW!
>>
>>70997010

It's exactly this

>I don't like the look of this new Robocop remake
>Yeah, it seems to be a bit more of a hollow guns-blazing action movie, instead of embracing the ideas and themes of the original
>Hmm, yeah

>I don't like the look of this new Ghostbusters remake
>WHAT ARE YOU, SEXIST, YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG?
>HEY FUCK YOU, IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
>YOU'RE JUST A KISSLESS VIRGEM WHO CAN'T GET LAID, YOU'LL SEE IT ANYWAY

Do you see how in the second one it became allcaps but in the first one it remained in the appropriate case
>>
>>70997134

Once again, those movies were obviously going to be shit. The people calling that out weren't labeled shitlords because of it. The threads got made and died because no one cared. For Ghostbusters, it's a hot-button issue because if you don't like the idea of it then you're a sexist. You're actually proving my point.
>>
Why is manbaby shaming allowed?
>>
Protip: If you get upset enough by a twitter post that wasn't even directed at you calling you a manbaby, you ARE a manbaby.
>>
>>70999999
>>
>tubby chicks with rainbow brite hair
>obsessing over pop culture
>calling themselves nerds
>attention whoring & making 'nerd culture' their identity
>not children

kek
>>
>>70996139
The biggest asshurt you can give these vile cunts is ignoring them, not going to see the movie and letting it bomb.
>>
>>70997609
Enjoy your ban
>>
looks like she hit a nerve :^)
>>
>>70997720
I'd like to hit you
>>
>>70996139

>Man babies

So they weren't raised right by their mothers in the first place so women are once again to blame.
>>
>>70997668
>waaaah waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah
ooh does babby have a sore botty?
>>
>>70997768
Its true.

If you compare people raised in single parents house holds men raise better children, under every single measurement.
>>
>>70997774
He got his post deleted ;D
>>
>>70996139
Calling someone a baby as an insult is ageism
>>
>>70997561
I wish more people understood this. Women need validation. It's why they lose their shit over likes on social media. I've had women proudly tell me "I posted a photo on Facebook and it got 32 likes" or disappointedly say "It's been an hour and no one liked my Instagram photo, so I'm going to delete it." And as a man my response to both is "Who gives a shit?" I honestly can't even imagine something less important. But this is what drives them. Even if you fight with them and you're completely right it doesn't matter, you're giving them the attention they're craving, and their blinders will prevent them from seeing any valid point you've made. So best thing you can do is ignore them.
>>
>>70998090
jesus christ this so fucking much

learnt this when I got a gf, not in a bad way really, more of just a solemn realisation that that's how women are
>>
>>70996972

All that shows is that no one gave a shit about the remake, probably because they weren't calling its haters "manbabies"
>>
>>70998090

Women are simple, superficial creatures.

Picking fights on stupid shit like a fucking ghostbusters movie is why feminists look like retarded children.
>>
>>70996696
Robo cop wasn't pushed down anyone's throat, it just came out and people went"oh look a shitty remake of a classic like total recall" and that's it
>>
>>70996139
>the hair

Says all you need to know
>>
>>70996139

To be fair, this marketing strategy of "See our movie or you're a sexist manbaby" is probably going to make the movie be a big success, critically and commercially. And if it isn't a big success, they can always blame it on sexist manbabies and try again until it succeeds.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did this with more movies in the future.
>>
>>70996139
why do fat girls even care this much. you're going to die alone because you're a cunt.
>>
>>70996924
>media

Fucking crying shame this is tolerated
>>
>>70996139
>talking to leftist SJWs and alt-rightist SJWs
>thinking they're people
>not filtering them
>>
File: 1455945770269.jpg (55 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
1455945770269.jpg
55 KB, 369x369
>heh heh, all the haters are stupid NUUURRRRRDS who are VIRGINS and live in their MOTHERS BASEMENT hahahaha amirite?
>guys?
>h-h-heh heh? s-stupid nerds, am.. am I right?
>p-please watch the movie or else it will flop ;(

These people are something else. How insecure must one be to attack all the men of the world over some stupid shit movie? Why must they tie politics into everything, it's just a shitty movie, people have decided not to watch shitty movies based on trailers since trailers were invented. That's the whole point of trailers.
>>
>>70998625
To them it actually means something. It's like their version of a protest against "patriarchy" older feminists reject these people pretty hard.
>>
File: 1465906529723.jpg (290 KB, 1862x1530) Image search: [Google]
1465906529723.jpg
290 KB, 1862x1530
>>70996972
There was never some moral obligation to watch shitty Robocop remake and Total Recall remake. Nobody called me sexist for pointing out how Robocop remake completely missed the point of the series.
>>
>>70998685
This. New dread starred 2 women, didn't feel forced and was well received by the "man babies" but the sjw crowd didn't support it.
>>
>>70996696
People were pissed at the new Robocop but you didn't have the sjw pushback like you do with Ghostbusters. Now if they rebooted Robocop and had it starred a woman you can bet your ass the situation would be similar.
>>
File: 4225542524.jpg (13 KB, 157x132) Image search: [Google]
4225542524.jpg
13 KB, 157x132
>catch Total Recall remake from TV the other day
>mfw what the fuck is this shit

I dunno, maybe it really was a good movie but I'm subconsciously just super duper anti-Irish and hated the movie because Colin Ferrell is Irish.
>>
>>70999292
>I'm subconsciously just super duper anti-Irish
why :/
>>
>implying I live in a basement and not a $5mil mansion

Top kek
>>
>>70999319
People hate new Ghostboobsters because of all female cast, so obviously people hated Total Recall because it starred Irish man, and all the recent Adam Sandler movies are hated because Adam Sandler is a jew.

There is simply no other answers, people are just bigots. Even Pluto Nash was hated because the audience just happened to be super racist towards black people when the movie was released.
>>
>>70996139
What's that painting of the old guy in armor?
>>
>>70999292

to be fair they do have an annoying accent and are extremely uppity
>>
>58 posts
>2 IPs

BRAVO MANBABBIES
>>
No, that would make you a misogynist and a literal rapist.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.