[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were the vampires in Blade movies so weak? And it gets worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: blade.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1266) Image search: [Google]
blade.jpg
115 KB, 1024x1266
Why were the vampires in Blade movies so weak? And it gets worse as the sequels go by.

In the first movie they obviously had superhuman strength and stamina, but got killed by very well equipped and martial arts expert Blade.

Second movie they were Nomak's bitches or getting blown up by UV grenades.

I'm watching the third movie right now, and Whistler's wife's daughter, who is a human, is just using her mad kung-fu skills and kicking them to death.

What went wrong? Btw this movie is bad.
>>
>>70995846
literally me the character
>>
third movie was supposed to be a launching pad for reynolds/biel to do their own movies and get rid of blade
>>
Whatever happened to Wesley snipes
>>
Nomak was scary tbqh.
>>
>>70995882

He went to prison over taxes.
>>
>>70995846
>Second movie they were Nomak's bitches or getting blown up by UV grenades.

Gee, they were getting BTFO by a mutated super vampires HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN

Weak complaint.
>>
>>70995882
Stopped acting, oh wait he never did.
>>
>>70995846
Blade 1 - Blade is a vampire with training

Blade 2 - reapers are supposed to be stronger than vampires

Blade 3 - The movie was shit
>>
Blade also has superhuman strength and Nomak was Reaper. It was only stupid in the third one.
>>
>>70995882
> he just wouldn't

- from Blade
>>
>>70995846
what happened to his tats in that pic?
>>
File: Blade_trinity_hannibalking.jpg (32 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
Blade_trinity_hannibalking.jpg
32 KB, 700x465
Reynolds was a better Deadpool in Blade Trinity than he was in Deadpool. That's why I'm so disappointed with Deadpool, because I already saw him play the character perfectly and I was expecting more of that, but instead I got Reddit: The Movie.
>>
>>70996157
except deadpool the movie character was 100% deadpool the comic character
>>
>>70995882
blade 3 bomb and tax things
>>
>>70996185
but but but but but reddit!!! and uhhhh yeah!!!!! dumb!!!!
>>
>>70996185
100% comic to film translations don't tend to work out so well. The humor feels way too forced most of the time, like he's intentionally cranking it up to 11. As Hannibal King he felt natural and his comments were genuinely funny.
>>
>>70996321
Agreed. He was by far the best part of the movie.
>>
>>70996484
Wish he had more scenes Parker Posey. They worked well off each other.
>>
>>70996321
This. In a comic you can also kinda ignore the parts you don't like but in a movie you can't do that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.