[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids in Movie Theatres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>decide to go see Finding Dory on opening day
>never been to a kids movie on opening day before
>think everyone exaggerated and that it's not really that bad
>mostly girls
>"should be fine"
>three kids sit behind me
>instant fucking regret

If you've never done this before then DON'T even consider it
It's the worst thing you could do
>>
>>70989977
that film is for children
>>
>>70990078
and women
>>
>>70990078
not anymore ;)

>>70932074
>>
>>70989977
>decide to go see Finding Dory on opening day
>never been to a kids movie on opening day before
>think everyone exaggerated and that it's not really that bad
>mostly girls
>"should be fine"
>three kids start fucking behind me
>instant fucking yes

It's the thing you could do
>>
>>70989977
did you go alone?
>>
>>70990298
two of them were boys that would kick the chairs and make obnoxious noises and say stupid shit the entire time
>>
>>70989977
What happened, anon? What did the big bad little girls do to you?
>>
>>70990407
went with two friens they got stuck with the boys behind them, a girl was behind me so i got no kickings
at least i have that
>>
You deserve it.
>>
>>70989977
>go see finding dory
>about 50 people in theater
>kids laugh at the kid jokes
>adults laugh at the few adult jokes
>loving this hank character
>they give out finding dory cookie samples at the end
Don't know what you are doing wrong op.
>>
>>70989977
>go to kid's movie
>complain about kids being there
B8
>>
>>70989977
My company reserved a screening for employees and their families. They were kinda smart about it though and didn't allow children under five. That being said, I really don't think children any younger would appreciate the movie anyways.
>>
>>70990507
>>70990512
you didn't hear the noises they made, my friends also got their seats kicked the shit out of
>>
>>70989977

This is why you go to the latest possible showing
>>
Took my gf to see it the day after it opened. There were a lot of kids and they were annoying sometimes, but I was focused enough on the movie and on making out that I really didn't care.

The only part of the experience that broke my immersion was when the octopus started driving the truck. Those last 15 minutes of the movie were just too much for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.