[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is going to be just as good as the original, r-right guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
This is going to be just as good as the original, r-right guys?
>>
>>70989913
No. It's going to fucking suck shit and I officially declare Mike king of the Satellite.

Joel is dead to me. YOU HEAR? DEAD TO ME.
>>
>>70989945
But it has Felicia Day, she's like one of us
>>
i just hope it's comfy.
new Crow was good in that Game Grumps segment. replacing Kevin Murphy is gonna be hard and take some getting used to for most fans.
>>
File: 1444341299331.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444341299331.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>watching MST3K last night
>between every chuckle I thought about how much this shit is gonna suck
>>
>>70990002
>Game Grumps
I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. This board is for people 18 and up.
>>
If you don't like the changes for gamergate/pol reasons then you were never a true MSTie in the first place. MST has always been about social justice, leftist ideals, and inclusion.
>>
>>70989945
This
Mike won in the end.
Joel looks like he turned into Bill Gates.
>>
>>70990043
That has nothing to do with anything regarding this reboot or the original show, you piece of shit.
>>
>>70990043
I don't like the new one because it's probably not going to be funny and will be full of references to memes and other cringeworthy garbage.
>>
>>70990024

you know, anon. you know.
>>
>>70990181
I've never seen an episode of that shit, it looks like surrogate friends for neglected children.
>>
>>70990268

see you in the RLM thread, anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.