[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No hell on wheels thread!? Are you serious? Let's fix that!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 160x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 160x235
No hell on wheels thread!? Are you serious? Let's fix that!
>>
KEKEN BOHANNON AMIRITE
>>
It's a bohanon gets cucked episode.
>>
It's a noami gets frisky in a barn episode.
>>
I quit watching this last season. Or maybe it was the season before this one? Either way, the one where he went to go work on the Chinese railroad. What a terrible fucking idea that was. They should've just made a companion series or a sequel with the other railroad if they wanted to do that.
>>
You aren't watching the new episode right now? Explain yourself!
>>
whats with the niggers getting uppity
>>
Cullen is going to die before the end of the series. I can feel it. They'll have the spike going in at Promontory Point and he'll be dying as it goes in. Calling it now.
>>
>tfw no fair-haired maiden of the west
>>
why isnt a john henry character in this
>>
>>70982718
Didn't the Swede kill her in season 2?

>>70982720
John Henry isn't real.

Common died tho
>>
Fuck yes the fat cavalry man is back. That dude and his phrenology is the fucking best.
>>
Fuck yes Cullen and Mei. I was hoping this'd happen
>>
Great episode.
>>
I stopped watching it when Cullen was head of the railroad Robert killed that senator and the swede was killed the mormons.Elam managed to be 100% unlikable the entire time and Lily dying was fucking stupid. Pretty disaapointing
>>
do you think they'll have Alexander Hamilton guest star for an episode or two to cash in on the musical's popularity?
>>
I will never quite on hell on wheels tbqh famama.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.