[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear to god this happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: trailer for ID;R comes on.jpg (55 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
trailer for ID;R comes on.jpg
55 KB, 1279x720
>watching Hell on Wheels
>trailer for the new Independence Day:Resurgence comes on
>It Ain't Me starts playing
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>70981762
yeah saw that too lol i was like oh shit
>>
>>70981762
Can confirm it ain't me is now in the most recent release of the teaser. Just saw it on TV 30 minutes ago. Kinda makes me hyped for the movie oddly enough.
>>
>>70981814
Think Cullen ends up with Naomi or does she go off with that scott pilgrim looking motherfucker?
>>
>>70981890
cullen dies a lonely old man
>>
>>70981932
I hope so, but I think building this railroad is going to kill him.

Which would be a shame because Cullen and Grant scenes are fucking wonderful
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5F9S3-GrUw
>>
File: images-8.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>70982728
>>
>>70982728
Hah
>>
>>70982728
Why lie to myself, I'm going to watch this, and I'm probably going to enjoy it.
>>
>>70982728
they look like the original aliens but bigger
>>
>>70982728
>tfw this ad was made by someone who browses /tv/
>>
>>70984413
Original aliens were pilots. These aliens are infantry. Makes sense they would be the biggest and strongest.
>>
>>70982728
I thought Data died in the first movie. Or was the whole choking and taking over his mind just a meme?
>>
File: 214554.png (281 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
214554.png
281 KB, 720x404
The song is called 'Fortunate Son'.
>>
I heard Will Smith declined to be in this when the producers refused to create a prominent role for Jayden in it. Any truth to that? Also, won't the movie suffer without Will? With him not in it, it doesn't seem like a big blockbuster, seems more like a straight to video sequel.
>>
Not gonna lie I kinda just want to go on the double feature opening night just to get to see the first one in theater again
>>
>>70984513
they're clearly counting on the brand and the effects to sell it, will probably work
>>
>>70981762
Is this coverkino?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnm4iFG3XzE
>>
>>70984496
holy fuck, a girl is ugly
>>
>>70984496
I'm pretty sure its called It Ain't Me
>>
>>70981762
>>watching Hell on Wheels
>You can't make this shit up
Sounds pretty far fetched
>>
>>70984466
He died, but because he didn't fall on a giant spike or get decapitated, they can bring him back. What's crazy to me is how good everybody in this looks. Data looks identical, and Bill Pullman and Jeff Goldblum both aged very nicely.
>>
>>70984648
you fucking idiot you nearly made me choke on some watermelon
>>
>>70981762
>go to watch X Men Apocalypse
>First trailer for Ghostbusters starts playing and not the new trailer
Hate when they do this!
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70984668
Bill Pullman looks like a grizzled veteran. I hope he gets to pull some kind of heroic sacrifice in the movie.
>>
>>70984552
When I was a kid I had Independence Day posters all over my room, and owned an alien action figure from it. I watched it again recently and didn't enjoy it much anymore, the American exceptionalism was at pretty retarded levels, and Will's wigger friend really bothers me now.
>>
>>70984726
i would heroiclly sacrifice my cock in joey kings ass
>>
>>70984616
All CCR songs sound the same
>>
>>70984726
Can he somehow get in an alien spaceship where he is being chased by aliens while this music is playing, basically reanacting out his Lost Highway ending scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD3_9yd72Ks
>>
the fucking jew guy from the first movie hasn't aged at all
>>
>>70984760
But, I did appreciate Vivica A. Fox a lot more this time around. I admit I paused it and jerked off to her big ashy ass in the strip club changing room scene.
>>
>>70981762

Apparently they are not doing any press screenings for this movie until the morning of the day it opens.
>>
>>70984760
Yeah but I've really been wanting to see older movies in theater lately. And Independence Day was like one of the main big blockbusters that I liked and thought would look good I see in theater. I was way to young to appreciate it. Also for nostalgic reasons.

It's the only reason why I mainly tolerate reboots because then they sometimes bring out their originals to theater. Though I was really disappointed when I heard alien and aliens was only playing in like two theaters in the country. I would've loved to see either those moves or terminator 2 in theater
>>
>>70984895
They played Blade Runner recently in my town. I felt pretty bad I was too lazy to go see it in the theater, I regret it now.
>>
>>70985086
Damn i would've saw that. The only one they're playing on my town is fuckin ghostbusters, which I couldn't get into
>>
>>70984854
you're gonna need to specify because every single actor in Independence Day is fucking jewish.

Director is a gay jew that LOVES using inter racial couples in his films. Dude he tried to have a gay interracial couple in the Day After Tomorrow. Guy is degenerate to the max and if you see Independence Day you are asking to have gay fag jew cuck propaganda shoved down your throat.
>>
>>70985373
He's a huge 50 Cent fan and wanted fiddy to star in 2012 as the lead. Studio refused, so he just named the character Jackson Curtis in his honor. He's infatuated with black "swag". Can't even imagine how much bathroom masturbating he did when Will Smith was on set.
>>
>>70985605
ughhh yuck.

See that's what I'm saying. Why the fuck do fags and trannies and women do this? They define themselves sexually. Dude is so obsessed with black dick he uses his talent to just show us black dicks.
>>
>>70985373
He's probably talking about Heebie Kikeberger.
That was some of the funniest shit ever.
>>
I will watch this movie and I will enjoy it
>>
I'm surprised Bret spiner'scharacter survived.
>>
>>70986137
When Will Smith declined, they needed to get as many of the other original cast members back as possibly to compensate and lend the movie more legitimacy.
>>
>>70986137
As if those ayylmaos could kill anyone in melee combat...
>>
File: 1324481245628.png (78 KB, 493x381) Image search: [Google]
1324481245628.png
78 KB, 493x381
>>70982728
kek
>>
>>70984856
Patrician taste. She was prime fap material back then.
>>
>>70986575
Black women were so non-sexual to me as a kid. If I only knew that 20 years later I'd be jerking off to this, would/should probably have killed myself right then. My life wasn;t supposed to turn out this way.
>>
>>70986699
>would/should probably have killed myself right then.
It's never too late Anon.
>>
>>70982728
>open https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5F9S3-GrUw
>"Some Folks Are Born" starts playing
>>
>>70982728
SOME
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.