[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a pair of films that exceeds the quality of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Will there ever be a pair of films that exceeds the quality of these two?
>>
Nope, and there never will be, Crank 1 and 2 are 9.8/10
>>
>>70978179
This movies are shit but i fucking love them so much
>>
>>70979912
>Implying they aren't masterpieces
>>
They should make a new one where he has to drink blood to stay alive.

He would start cutting random people just to lick their blood, he could eat his gf out while she is on her period.
>>
>>70978179

Should the negative go on the nipple? Seems like it would be a ground.
>>
>>70978179
Crank 3: Lightning Bolt and Crank 4: Infinite Voltage
>>
>>70980347
Would watch
>>
>>70980347
>Eating her out on her period starts to work
>He gets a boner
>Time limit starts to run out even faster because of it
>>
>>70978179
these two are the only good ''turn your brain off'' movies
>>
Fantastic movies

I gotta kick some black ass
>>
>>70980440
He's juicing his heart up. It's on the wrong nipple, but I think that's why it's on the nipple.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.