[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 2208x1242
>Yes, Yes, nice breathing, Poussay. Well done, Poussay.

>HOWEVER!
>>
this is the one meme on /tv/ i will never understand or care to understand

this might be the tipping point on me still coming to this shit board. thank god.
>>
>>70978083
Oh good she gets raped. A reason to keep watching this floundering season
>>
>>70978127
nice blog, where can I subscribe?
>>
>>70978138

she's fucking dead
>>
>>70978167
oof even better. this might be my favorite season yet.
>>
>>70978127

Yes, yes, good post anon. Well done anon.

HOWEVER.
>>
>>70978143
>>
>>
>I wonder if this has anything to do with "i can't breathe"
>>
>>70978083

I'm finding all the characters in this series to be really shitty. Especially the guards. Like, I get that there has to be antagonists, but we're expected to believe that the guards in a minimum security prison would act this way, and get away with it?

Fuck right off, m8
>>
>>70979464

To be fair, they're not just guards, they're unemployable war veterans.
>>
>>70978127
don't sweat it m8

this thing won't last past Monday. It has no legs.
>>
>>70978127
It's the same taco bending fourteen year olds that tried to force Pestposting. They'll fuck up and post it on social media and I'll find them eventually.
>>
>>70978083
>>70979941
>>
>>70978083
>a tough ass black chick
>the knee in the back and hand on the back of your neck of a cuck white guy kills you

I call bs. The weigh of that guy wouldn't do that.
>>
>>70980914

of course it wouldnt

literally survival instincts and adrenaline would give her the strength to get that faggot off her
>>
Those poor prisoners :(
>>
>>70980914
>tough ass
>body of a 12 year old boy
>>
>it's a cliffhanger ending

fuck you

I liked season 2 because there was no cliffhanger and that bitch died
>>
>have a knee in your back for 90 seconds
>die

It takes 4-6 minutes to suffocate. She skipped the whole unconsciousness phase and went from squirming to sleepy blinking for 5 seconds and them immediately died.
>>
>>70979464
That's why I couldn't get into it. Whenever a likable character would pop up, the writers would look for a way to make them unlikable.
>>
What an amazing meme

This is the future of /tv/, and the future is bright
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.