[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I LIKE DUDES!" What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>"I LIKE DUDES!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
He only ever likes sweets. Morello is my waifu. Waifu claimed. Is piscetella going to be the new warden? Please no bully.
>>
>>70977075
No guard they ever get will be better than Mendez.... THAT'S A SHOT!
>>
>>70977855
https://youtu.be/NvbmsN7HIP0
>>
>>70977855

Man, why did he ever get written off?
>>
File: krasinski2-xlarge.jpg (106 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
krasinski2-xlarge.jpg
106 KB, 1280x721
>>70978183
He went to Libya with Jim.
>>
>>70977075
Lol probably meant he's gay right? ? :D
>>
File: i give up.jpg (221 KB, 453x429) Image search: [Google]
i give up.jpg
221 KB, 453x429
>Caputo finds out guards held a prisoner gladiator duel
>confronts guards
>I'LL PULL THEM IF YOU COMPLAIN
>It actually works

Why couldn't Caputo just get some more like he did last time?
Why would he let them get away with it?
>>
>>70978934

It really annoyed me how everyone turned into a complete dickbag. Piscatella was harsh but not too unreasonable up until this ridiculous point, and during the gladiator match everyone was just a-okay with it, including the guard that previously felt bad about simply telling someone stand on a table (not even forcing her to, just saying 'stay there or shower').

Like it's one thing to turn a blind eye to Humps' psychopathic antics, but to cheer them on and defend them just felt like lazy writing that was inconsistent with their previous actions.

And it seemed odd how Caputo never reached out to his former guards, when we were shown the shitty jobs and hardships they were saddled with since leaving the prison.
Or simply taking Piscatella aside right then and there and explaining what his guards had done, which Piscatella didn't seem to be aware of when he defended them.
>>
>>70979246
Not to mention Poussey dying for no fucking reason.

It was completely out of character for babyface to just fucking stomp an inmate; he knows Poussey was harmless too.

I mean it was a good series but there was so much which could have been solved easily
>>
>>70979680
Not too far fetched actually. Babyface felt the escalation of the situation and was caught up in the moment. He just did as his training taught him plus he was being yelled at by everyone. Suzanne's attacking him could have really distracted how much of his weight he was putting on Poussey's back. I know it would distract me. Also he had his hand on the back of her neck and was really pressing down, so that could have cut off some blood flow to her head too.
>>
>>70980141
Was he even trained?

Irregardless I think it's out of character for him to have gone full tactical like that.
He would have known Poussey was gonna try and restrain crazy, he could have just pushed her/told her to stop.
>>
>>70980212

Might have played a bit better if there'd been a scene of the psycho guards pressuring him to be tougher - like that nice female guard from season 1 who accidentally provoked Miss Claudette into assaulting her because people kept saying her approach was too soft.
>>
It means he diddled inmates at his last job and now has to work at Litchfield
>>
>>70980212
Even in a clusterfuck shithole like Litchfield I doubt anyone would be hired as a guard without at least being taught how to use pepperspray and a basic takedown technique like the one Baxter used.
>>
>>70981648
Babyface fucked him and bruce willis over by spraying pepper spray in their own faces, and he was one of the guards who had like an hours training before being put in the prison.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.