[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some shows that are completely different now from when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: the 100.jpg (2 MB, 1460x2884) Image search: [Google]
the 100.jpg
2 MB, 1460x2884
What are some shows that are completely different now from when they started?
>>
Started out as teen LOST, wound up as Hard-To-Be-A-God lite.... interesting evolution
>>
>>70976186
Heh, I'm pretty sure half of those scenes under episode 1 were taken during pop music as well.

I'ts also amazing what mood a grey filter can bring. The forest hasn't looked that green and vibrant since S1.
>>
>>70976135
Orange is the New Black got really out of hand in its third series, and now is just full retard.

It's a retarded series that went full retard. I can't even believe that.
>>
>>70976135
is it any good now?
it started off terribly. Aimed at an audience I dont feel part of combined with bad acting made me lose interest after 1 episode.
>>
>>70976135
Decent soap opera, desu
keeps me watching
>>
>>70976971
After 5 or so episodes in the first season it becomes a lot better. It's not the best thing ever, but still pretty good as long as you don't watch it too seriously.
>>
>>70976135

>the cw

You need to be 18 to post on this site buddy
>>
>>70977171
have I upset you anon?
>>
>>70977259
yeah... a little
>>
>>70976135
wayward pines went from ep1 till 42 just like this but over a season
>>
>>70977282
sorry m8
>>
>>70977392
is it worth watching? Any good?
>>
>>70976971

FUCK YOU

I AIN'T EXPLAINING THIS SHIT AGAIN

EVERY FUCKING TIME

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>70977171
you don't watch iZombie or Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
what's wrong with you?
>>
>>70976135
Adventure Time. Started off as goofy parody of saturday morning action-adventure cartoons, turned into a more story driven show seasons 3-4, and now it alternates between tumblr pandering episodes and borderline avant-garde shit.
>>
>>70977514
The 1st season is worth it imo
>>
>>70977518
yeah nice bluff silly contrarian
dont post without backing shit up next time
>>
>>70977518
lol
>>
>>70977710
Yeah, good call. I enjoyed Adventure Time until recently. What the fuck is even going on anymore.

What happened to the actual fucking Adventures with Finn and Jake?

Should have ended two seasons ago, senpai.
>>
>>70977872
It's true that it should've ended long ago but since they didn't end it, it was better it turned out like this rather than like spongebob/simpsons/etc. where they just repeat themselves into oblivion.
>>
>>70976971

bretty gud
>>
File: The 100.png (48 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
The 100.png
48 KB, 1200x800
>tfw tumblr gets bootyblasted
>>
>>70978726
fucking hell

when spoiled children throw a tantrum because something didn't go their way
>>
>>70978726
You know what sucks about this though?

This guarantees that no other bi or gay character will die. No matter what situation they are in, we will always know that Nathan, Miller, and Clarke and whoever else will live through it.

The creator of the show was shocked by the lgbt backlash and said if he had known people were gonna freak out he would have done things differently.

They are gonna be way too scared to touch any of those other characters now. It's just bullshit.
>>
File: Prison-Break.jpg (133 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Prison-Break.jpg
133 KB, 1200x600
>>70976135
>>
>>70978726
Just because their ship Clexa died with Lexa.
>>
>>70976135
definitely Wheeds. Started as suburban sitcom with sympathetic caring main heroine involved in little shady business. Ended with group involved with gangs, murder, on the run from the law, jailed and main heroine became selfish bitch constantly ruining lives of whole family.
>>
>>70977771

This. The second season goes off the rails from get go. So disappointing.
>>
>>70980545
what happens that makes it shit?
>>
>>70980822
Lexa shows up
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.