[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: WhoWouldWin.png (430 KB, 960x360) Image search: [Google]
WhoWouldWin.png
430 KB, 960x360
>>
Van Pelt.
Muldoon was outsmarted. Van Pelt only lost because of a lucky dice roll.
>>
>>70972792
I think it depends on the environment. Muldoon would have the advantage in close quarters but Van Pelt would probably be better in the open.
>>
>>70972685
which gun does Van Pelt get?
>>
File: 1464706608959.png (83 KB, 198x165) Image search: [Google]
1464706608959.png
83 KB, 198x165
>>70972685
Muldoon would throw him down and beat him to death with his monster cock.
>>
>>70973293
Lets go with the canon onscreen weapons so Elephant gun for Van Pelt and the shotgun for Muldoon.
>>
>>70972685
Bane?
>>
>>70973419
that makes this a lot tougher to decide
>>
van pelt had a USAS-12, an automatic shotgun with a 20-drum magazine, vs. muldoon''s spas-12, a semi-auto shotgun with an 8+1 carrying capacity. the USAS-12 also had a telescopic sight. van pelt also seemed more fearless than muldoon.
>>
>>70973592
Muldoon seems to have more of an Operator type skill-set whereas Van Pelt has old school hunting chops tempered by his time spent surviving in the Jumanji jungle.
>>
File: cheerio de gozaimasu.jpg (70 KB, 689x529) Image search: [Google]
cheerio de gozaimasu.jpg
70 KB, 689x529
>>70972685

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER
>>
>>70973237
>Muldoon would have the advantage in close quarters
>we see him get btfo in close quarters
>>
Muldoon was outnumbered 3 to 1 and was facing wild, unknown animals. Van Pelt with that long ass elephant gun would lose his scoped range advantage in close combat. Muldoon could work out how Van Pelt would think too being a fellow hunter he could likely predict his tactics.
>>
>>70974159
Muldoon didn't understand the raptors as well as Grant understood them despite working with them everyday.
>>
>>70974438
I think that the raptors understood Muldoon more than he gave them credit for. Game recognize game after all. They played off his hubristic desire to hunt them and it was his undoing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.