[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go from this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: guldan_cinematic_trailer.jpg (62 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
guldan_cinematic_trailer.jpg
62 KB, 685x385
How do you go from this...
>>
File: warcraft_posters.0.0.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
warcraft_posters.0.0.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
to THIS??....
>>
Looking pretty much similar. Both look bad ass in each own ways. Watch the movie and see Gul'dan be awesome as fuck.
>>
Fuck is the difference lol
>>
>>70972614

red eyes, a side effect of drinking demonic blood or some shit, a couple retarded as fuck tooth piercings lol
>>
>>70971594
>tfw Gul'dan was the best thing in the movie
>>
LoL is better
>>
CLAIM YOUR DESTINY
>>
to 45 million domestic?
>>
>>70974915
>"What Guldan, must we give in return?"
>"Everything"
Pure cinematic kino
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 600x601
Gul'dan was the only thing good about the movie.
>>
They literally should make it all like that cinematic
>>
>>70975051
The Orc parts were good, the human parts were shit.
>>
>>70975196
Yeah, the Orc parts with gul'dan in them
>>
>>70975239
No I mean all of them. Well, all of them minus the parts with the half orc cunt. I can't even remember her name.
>>
File: 530579.jpg (181 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
530579.jpg
181 KB, 1200x675
>>70971625
>>70971594

He wasn't too far off, actually. Blackhand was completely different from his game counterpart. Though it's kinda understandable. The lava bits would've been a bit much. And I suppose they gave him hair and a beard and no white skin to make him less Azog-ish.

Though Killrogg, Hellscream and Kargath were pretty spot on.
>>
>>70971594
>>70971625
I was seriously hoping someone would post Swole'dan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.