[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my frak oh my frak oh my frak NEW SUICIDE SQUAD POSTER *SQUEE*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 810x1200
Oh my frak oh my frak oh my frak NEW SUICIDE SQUAD POSTER *SQUEE*
>>
Up :P
>>
>>
>>
More like Worst. Movie. Ever.
>>
Thanks Deviantart
>>
UP :P
>>
UP :P
>>
Batman V Superman
>ugh this is too dark and depressing

Suicide Squad
>wtf this is too silly and needs to be more serious
>>
>>
>>70971688

>ugh this is too dark and depressing

only cucks and redditors said that
>>
>>70971688

the new marketing is like this because of deadpool's success

look how different the tone of the first trailer is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go
>>
>>70971852
That trailer was never meant to be released
>>
>>70970715
This looks like dogshit
>>
>>70971852
>The footage he showed was surprisingly dark in tone, but at the shoot Ayer told THR of the film, “The real shock is how hilarious it’s going to be.”
>July 15, 2015

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squad-batman-v-superman-808446
>>
Cara needs to be smaller
>>
>>70971944
But she's the main villain
>>
>>70970715

>real pictures against a drawn backdrop

how fucking lazy
>>
>>70971979
can't force this

nobody is going to like her
>>
>>
File: mcu poster.jpg (241 KB, 700x1037) Image search: [Google]
mcu poster.jpg
241 KB, 700x1037
This is terrible. Should have been generic photoshopped pictures in Struzan style. Now that's cool and unique.
>>
>>70972350
>Generic
>Unique
Getting mixed messages here
>>
It's not great, but at least it's a slight step up from the usual floating heads nonsense
>>
>>70970715
>POSTER
?
You 90s kids...
>>
>>70972486

Huh
>>
>>70972486

What?
>>
>>70972486

The heck are you on about
>>
>It's being released on my birthday
>going to freak out my mom by going
>all I want to see is captain boomerang in action
>probably won't get enough screen time
>Deadshot won't be half as great as the one in Arrow
>fridge for Harley
>ears are going to bleed to the shitty soundtrack
>still not prepared for the torrent of memes and capeshit threads that will ensue
Being a dc fan is truly suffering
>>
>>70972757
At least the comics are better at the moment and we are getting that animated adaptation of The Killing Joke
>>
>>70972757
>Arrow Deadshot
>Great

kek
>>
>>70970715
Is this fan made?
>>
>>70970715
>harley sandwiched between deadshot and joker
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>70973024
Projection
>>
Yeah
>>
>>70970715
The gritty and "real" being overtaken by a bright, colorful comic book reality. I'm detecting a theme here.
>>
>>70970715
See, DC finally realised that they have to advertise comic films as such

It only took them 3 fucking films
>>
>>70970715
>PG-13

Bah
>>
>>70975435
I'd explain how it all plays back into Superman's death, but you'd never believe me.
>>
;)
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.