[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>During the film's opening weekend in the United Kingdom,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: MOMENTUM_QUAD_V0t.jpg (703 KB, 2414x1814) Image search: [Google]
MOMENTUM_QUAD_V0t.jpg
703 KB, 2414x1814
>During the film's opening weekend in the United Kingdom, the film only managed to gross £46 from the 10 theatres it was displayed in.

WHAT
>>
>>70966276
>the heist done wrong is not her only problem
They were right
>>
Poor Olga :^(
>>
>>70966322

"Gone" wrong, mate.
>>
>>70966381
I should've zoomed in the image
>>
>>70966276
Hope who ever came up with Olga as the leading actress got a great night with her and on tape, because she can't act for shit.
>>
>The $20m-budget film, about a thief who becomes entangled in a terrorist plot, made just £46 from 10 sites, giving it a screen average of £4.60 per cinema.

$20 million!
>>
>>70966538

I liked her in the movie with Cruisester and Quantum of Solace.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (67 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
67 KB, 300x449
>tfw waifus career is barely even on life support after years of getting literally fucked

born on the wrong fucking timeline AGAIN
>>
>>70966538
shes the best part of almost every movie shes in, usually surrounded by A-listers or high B-listers, and usually with a questionable script.. or the movie gets sabotaged in some other way or has retard reviewers.

im not even shitposting.
>>
>>70966594

Worst agent ever?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.