[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1000x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1000x2500
Find a flaw
>>
>>70964788
>the steel helmet

Well I found a flaw, what do I get as a prize?
>>
>>70964788
not enough capeshit
>>
pretty good save for love streams and stray dogs
>>
Pretentious kinocinematograplick tbqh imo familia
>>
>>70965487
Dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>70965407
what the fucks wrong with stray dogs
>>
bigger than life>johnny guitar
syndromes and a century>blissfully yours
nice to see Duras in there
but i would have liked JLG/JLG - autoportrait de décembre and Day Of Wrath
>>
>picking lesser known works from acclaimed directors
>they're not even lesser known for any other reason than the fact that they're worse
>the only other pattern is that you're trying really hard

it was shit 2 months ago, its shit now. just stop.
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>70966062
yeah I forgot how lesser known Sicilia and India Song are
>>
>>70966159
pepe look like nwr there
>>
>it's foreign arthouse so it must be good

the mark of someone trying way too hard
>>
File: 7RD10yb_0.jpg (938 KB, 1842x3796) Image search: [Google]
7RD10yb_0.jpg
938 KB, 1842x3796
>>70964788
Most of those are shit
>>
>>70966515
The Steel Helmet is foreign arthouse right?
>>
>Watch these before asking for recommendations
So it's trying to be like /a/'s mega rec chart and /lit/'s sticky? Which have literally hundreds of works on each of them?

You'd only have to watch 24 films before you can start asking for recommendations? What sense does that make?
>>
>>70967117
lol dumbass if they watch these films then they get a selection of directors and associated directors and associated works that they can identify and watch instead of asking for recs. if you like love streams then you'll watch the rest of cassavetes's work or if you watch echoes of silence you'll watch other new American cinema.
>>
>>70967189
lol retard 24 of your personal fave filmmakers isn't shit compared to literally hundreds of works. But I get that you're a second year pretentious pleb film buff so I'll let it go bro
>>
>>70967288
this was decided by /film/ you retard
go back to >>>/a/
>>
>>70964788

> image.jpg

Your opinion has been put in the garbage
>>
>>70966612
hello wannabe/tv/ poster from /v/!!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.