[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you owned a movie theater, what sort of food would you serve?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
If you owned a movie theater, what sort of food would you serve? Me? I'd serve crab legs.
>>
I wouldn't serve any food at all. I would live for the complaints of idiots and fatties complaining everyday about how I need to have popcorn at least
>>
>>70962853
>serving black food
good luck with business
>>
>>70962853
epic, i like it
>>
>>70962853
All you can eat sundae bar at the side of the theatre.
>>
>>70962889
So you'd go out of business.
Moron.
>>
>>70962853
Buttered though. And in summer.
>>
>>70962891
What the fuck are you talking about?
Crab legs are a pretty white food if you ask me.
>>
>>70963046
Jamal, dont talk shit.
>>
I wouldn't serve food because people eating in the cinema is fucking annoying

Eat before the film you fat cunts
>>
File: 1438975302563.jpg (41 KB, 720x662) Image search: [Google]
1438975302563.jpg
41 KB, 720x662
>>70962853
nice meme fåm
>>
Coffee and chocolate marble swirl cakes
>>
Is food the number 1 subject to easily bait with on /tv/?
>>
>>70963127
food = bait
yes, yes it is.
>>
>>70963084
Seriously how are you people this retarded...?>>70962889
How?
How are you so fucking stupid?

Do you not realise how cinemas stay profitable...?
>>
File: rickuwot.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
rickuwot.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>70963200

>2016
>expecting me to clean up after niggers chimp out and throw popcorn at the screen after the black guy dies
>>
I'd serve girlfriends for rent because as per usual, no single policy
>>
>>70963247
>Thinking I care if you're a janitor at a cinema
That popcorn pays your wages.
>>
>>70963247
Don't live around dindus
>>
>>70962853
Arsenic trioxide.
Do enjoy the movie :)
>>
>>70963084
The satisfying *CRRACKK* followed by loud slurping of a cinema patron digging into a juicy crab leg is part of the quintessential movie going experience,
>>
>>70962853
Fried crickets.

They'd have a selection between honey glazed or chili lime

It'd be served in little paper bags, and I'd make it synonymous with my movie establishment

I'd also try some other odd foods that are eaten around the world, and gamble on the possibility that normies in my area would make it the "hip" and "ironic" thing to eat while watching big movies
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.