[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Director Francis Ford Coppola threatened suicide several
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 500x_copola.jpg (52 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
500x_copola.jpg
52 KB, 500x332
>Director Francis Ford Coppola threatened suicide several times during the making of the film.
Was he the Joker of his time?
>>
which film
>>
>>70962716
All of them
>>
>>70962716

you can't be serious

these are the people that browse this board
>>
>>70962716
Jack.
>>
>>70962738
Lol
>>
>>70962716

It Ain't Me: The Movie
>>
>>70962426
Is he still on suicide watch?
>>
Billy was just a normal 20-something CIA agent. Although Billy was not the smartest in his class (he was a man, after all), he was the top student in his divide-and-conquer classes at the Mossad University-for-overgrown-children in Tel Aviv, Israel. His father -- the general -- had taught him all there was to know about tricking the goyim and making the most for his you-know-whos overlords and was well on his way to making one hundred kay per annum as a bona fide Mossad double-agent spy selling American technologies to the Chinese for a discount price, after a 10 year unpaid internship as a human toilet for his Chosen masters.

Billy was standing next to his plane: a customized Toyota Corolla 86 -- also known as a Hachiroku -- with custom carbon-fiber wings and a custom train engine that could reach mach one in under three seconds thanks to the customized Bomex carbon-fiber body kit that would give it extra air. Also, the seats were replaced by milk crates for extra space and reduced weight. Billy was wearing the standard CIA uniform, a sort of Mad Max-type apocalypse scenario leather jacket with spikes and a shoulder pad, along with his trusty khaki pants that made him look like Jim Raynor from the American game Starcraft.

Then, Billy noticed smoke appearing on the horizon. With his trusty iPhone by Steve Jobs -- the most advanced piece of technology, 100% American-made and not some gobbledy gook chink device like a Samsung phone -- peered into the distance using the zoom feature of the Polaroid app. His contact -- the musket man -- was busily drifting over the dirt and grass of the Uzbekistan plains with his Aston Martin, customized with a Bomex carbon-fiber body kit and customized jet engine that meant he could drift at speeds of over 300 mph and still pass the Moose test with flying colours -- coming second only to the Citroen Xantian 1999 edition. Also, the seats were replaced by milk crates for extra space
>>
>>70962857
How is this funny you fucking shill?
>>
>>70962934
One final drift and the musket man stopped right within an inch of Billy's face. This was only possible thanks the superior brake disk from stock made by the British auto maker. Billy was impressed as he had never seen a non-ethnic Japanese perform such a feat.

"Hey there, Billy." said the musket man. "I'm CIA" spurted Billy, who's crippling social anxiety caused by being raised by a piece-of-shit single mom due to you-know-whodaic feminists corrupting the American justice system had resurfaced. Billy pinched his thighs to punish himself for his stupidity.

Dr. Pavel -- a member of the Chosen Tribe for whom the American taxpayer had spent millions to sponsor this rescue mission while genuine blue-collard Americans were seeing their livelihood taken away by the Federal government -- stepped forward, flanked by three hooded figures. "Y-you don't get to bring friends" said Billy, who was afraid of large crowds due to the fluoride water calcifying his Pineal gland, as he had learned from watching marathons of Joe Rogan's experience and Alex Jones Infowars. "These are not my friends" replied Dr. Pavel. Billy pinched his thigh even harder for being so stupid as to assume that these people were friends of Dr. Pavel.

"Don't worry, no charge for them", said the musket man, smirking quite you-know-whoishly. That smile should have aroused a sense of suspicion in Billy, but Billy was mentally stunted from having his body pumped full of petroleum chemicals not tested for cancer and growth hormones in meat from eating American non-Kosher food as a result of the FDA being corrupted by Monsanto which is literally the worst corporation on earth. Did you also know that Monsanto receives billions in subsidies despite generating trillions in revenues? And did you know that Monsanto's board of directors is 80% composed of people who belong to a ethno-religious group that makes up only 1% of the US population? Hmmm...
>>
>>70962806

: )
>>
>>70962426
>Was he the Joker of his time?

No, just acting like a stupid hormonal teenager who can't deal with life, so he just threatens to kill himself whenever something happens

>Anon, if you don't go to school today I'll take away your computer
>IF YOU DO THAT I'LL KILL MYSELF I SWEAR
>>
>>70962426
I doubt it, he's not as ripped as the joker
>>
>>70962857
Thank you for this post,you fellow /o/tist.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.