[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Biatch.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Biatch.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
File: despair.png (22 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
22 KB, 520x390
>>70960298
Skyler did nothing wrong, was 100% justified to act and do the things she did
>>
>>70960298
She was an average American housewife.
>>
>muh safety
>hands her husbands money (physical representation of security and safety) over to her lover for no fucking reason
>>
>>70960394
i.e. an insufferable bitch
>>
>>70960404
>for no fucking reason
ok ill feed this 0/10 autistic bait

it was so the irs didnt get involved

happy now kiddo
>>
>>70960298
She's a cunt. A sane, and justifiable cunt more or less but still a huge cunt
>>
>>70960298
She's a woman
>>
She was okay until she started going apeshit over the second phone and took up smoking.
>>
>>70960367
She failed to report crimes to the authorities as soon as she learned of them.
>>
>>70960298
>Her

I have absolutely no clue who this is
>>
>>70961249
Then why the fuck are you replying?
>>
>>70961249

Yes you do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.