[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Joel Schumacher is this worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: movie_image.jpg (86 KB, 533x755) Image search: [Google]
movie_image.jpg
86 KB, 533x755
>Joel Schumacher
is this worth watching?
>>
You don't deserve to watch it if you have to ask. Go watch latest Sandler's or something.
>>
>>70956207
From the looks of it you should see The Accountant. Bruce Wayne uses his mysterious Sperg powers to ???? Profit. Also Savages. It's a shit film but that's the premise.
>>
probably his best movie
>>
>>70956207
Yes.
>>
>>70956207
>im the bad guy?
>>
>>70956207
For all the crap he gets, Falling Down is fantastic. It's a stellar deconstruction of a man through the course of one day, and really sells its own buildup as it sets Douglas and Duvall down their paths to eventual confrontation. For as bad as B&R is, Falling Down is as good.
>>
>>70956207
it's amazing
>>
>>70956207
He looks like a middle aged version of the Angry Video Game Nerd.
>>
>>70956207
not many people know this but joel has an evil twin that escapes from the asylum he is kept once in awhile and directs movies under his brother's name. he is the one responsible for dc cab, flatliners, trespass, the number 23 and bad company. oh and both batman movies
>>
>>70956207
>I only know Schumacher because batman
you're a fucking pleb
>>
yeah its fun as fuck
>>
90s LA kino
>>
>>70959639

Schumacher really got a raw deal, like from interviews he talks about how he would have loved to make a Batman Year One movie and that a lot of exec meddling was why B&R turned out that way but he soldiered on and took the brunt of the hate.

Phone Booth pretty gud
>>
Just finished it twas pretty good but I've got a question was he closet gay?
>>
The Lost Boys and this are his best films.
>>
>>70960309
thanks YIFY

a 10
v 10
>>
>>70956207
yes and stop watching capeshit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.