[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this flick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 10-CloverfieldW-1024x683.jpg (239 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
10-CloverfieldW-1024x683.jpg
239 KB, 1024x683
Thoughts on this flick?
>>
I enjoyed it, I don't know if I'd watch it again since I know all the spoilers but it was a fun movie experience.
>>
>flick
It was a movie.
>>
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY?
>>
It was average. Should have ended when she goes outside and sees the thing though, there was no need for 20 extra minutes of alium fighting
>>
>>70953247

More of a film.
>>
It was alright until she gets out and it suddenly turns into a sci-fi action flick and she becomes a badass rambo alien destroyer. That shit was so stupid it dropped it from a 8/10 to a 6/10 for me.
>>
>>70953188
I think it was decent, although the ending in my opinion was terrible. It would of been better if the whole alien thing was left out of it imo
>>
>>70953188
Complete waste of Goodman's performance. He literally carried the whole movie in his back and in the last 15 minutes the producers just said "let's fuck this shit up" and ayy lmao

I think this is a 6/10 at best, if it wasn't for Goodman this would be a straight-to-video kind of movie.
>>
>>70953582
>>70953396
>>70953210
Did Goodman actually kill his daughter?
>>
>>70953582
This is accurate
>>
>>70953582
More like MEW's feet carried the film.
>>
>>70953739

No, did you even pay attention? He killed the girl he kidnapped to replace his daughter.
>>
EVERYTHING was loud. All tension destroyed with a shitty audio mix.
>>
>>70953582
The director was at the helm of some short movie based on Portal. This felt like Portal and HL smashed together, with the only qualities of Half-Life being the lmaos and a shitty ending.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.