[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"With this new era of 007 we wanted to make diversity a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 007.jpg (61 KB, 397x594) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
61 KB, 397x594
"With this new era of 007 we wanted to make diversity a central issue -- we want everyone to feel a sense of inclusion when watching Britain's favorite spy take on these new challenges. It's the current year and we have to ask ourselves -- do we really need our hero to be yet another straight, white male? With that being said, we think we have made the correct choice in casting Leslie Jones as our new James Bond! Congratulations Leslie!"
>>
Bond, Jamal Bond
>>
NIGGER........ NIGGER!!!!!
>>
she's so beautiful, smart, good at acting, well-spoken.

Truly up there with the greats.
>>
ES MUCHO NEGROS COMPADRES ESE
>>
File: BwksQpPCEAA28yl.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BwksQpPCEAA28yl.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
>>70952730
And she's got amazing feet...the perfect woman!
>>
So this is a remake of Lancelot Link, right?
>>
> We need a draw for the new Bond so we'll make him black but this is different than exploitation I swear.
>>
You're paranoid about this but where was your outrage when Christian Bale's lilly white ass played fucking SHAFT?
>>
>>70952785
I've seen far worse black feet.
>>
>>70954082

Yeah...

Those aren't too horrible. Throw some moisturizer on there and np.
>>
>>70952684
Leslie Jones would make a cool bond villain to be honest... that's all i want to see her as ever

maybe she excapes Bond's clutches over the course of 3 or 4 movies.. really stretch out her story arch
>>
The name's Booga... Ooga Booga
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.