[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would they name HER Furiosa on Fury Road. Seems kinda lazy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: madmax.jpg (110 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
madmax.jpg
110 KB, 720x1080
Why would they name HER Furiosa on Fury Road. Seems kinda lazy. They could have named her a billion different things.

I think the name Fury Road came second, and this movie could have been called Mad Max & Furiosa.
>>
you're officially scraping the bottom of the barrel
>>
I thought her name was Fury Road.
>>
>>70948116
>if i die im going to die historic on the mad max: fury road

fucking really?
>>
>>70948451
It's was either that or Mad Road Warrior.
>>
File: m98747461.jpg (30 KB, 399x380) Image search: [Google]
m98747461.jpg
30 KB, 399x380
>>
Why did they name HIM Max when he's Mad? Seems kinda lazy.
>>
>>70948116
Did you know that her stunt double got into an accident in the next movie she was in, and literally got her arm amputated?
>>
>>70949411
seems legit.
>>
>>70951044
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/star-wars-stunt-double-reveals-7050708
>>
>>70949411
http://www.mirror(.)co(.)uk/tv/tv-news/star-wars-stunt-double-reveals-7050708
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.