[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEINER HERZOG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1465121853732.jpg (180 KB, 676x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465121853732.jpg
180 KB, 676x1000
What do you think of herzogs upcoming kino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1tZ8JsZvg

>Werner Herzog's exploration of the Internet and the connected world.
Will he talk about memes?

Also what do you think is his best doc apart from grizzly man because everyone says that.
>>
>I would come along, I wouldn't have a problem

I love Herzog so much
>>
I love he does in his docs with his voice and commentary. I wish he would give fiction another chance though.
>>
>>70945657

So pumped for this. I'd say that my favorite is 'happy people', it's such a comfy documentaty.
>>
>>70945657
>herzog
>kino
herzog is nothing but ledditor trash
>>
>>70945657
What are some must-see herzog kino?
>>
>>70945657
I'm excited for it. He's a great director.
>>70946997
Anything with Klaus Kinski. Plus "Werner Herzog eats his shoe."
>>
>>70945657
I love this guy. I haven't seen enough of his movies. I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>70946997
start with Aguirre, Fitzcarraldo, Stroszek
>>
>>70945657
Herzog is the funniest man in cinema, every time he spoke in that killed me
>>
>>70946997

Top 10, all 10/10

Aguirre
Heart of Glass
Kaspar Hauser
Land of Silence and Darkness
Stroszek
Fitzcarraldo
Cave of Forgotten Dreams
Woyzeck
My Son My Son
Nosferatu

For the most part, his most known and acclaimed are rightly so
>>
>>70947432
>not Grizzly Man
wut
>>
>>70947509
I like Grizzly Man an awful lot, but not as much as any of those. Obviously also a good recommendation for anyone though. There are very few Herzog docs I've seen that aren't worthwhile
>>
>>70945657
I'm really looking forward to this.

Also, if you haven't seen it, check out "An Incident at Loch Ness."
>>
>>70946527
top pleb
>>
>>70945657
I liked My Best Fiend
>>
>Will he talk about memes?
God, I hope so
>>
>It's not significant
>>
>>70948527
Read this in Herzogs voice
>And here is Pepe the frog, one of the Internet's most notorious memes. To really understand how Pepe came to fame we went to the Louisiana Institute for Frog and Amphibian Life Studies. What Dr. Norberg had to tell us was simply astonishing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.