[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just finished Mr Right and to my surprise it was actually a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: mr-right01.jpg (380 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
mr-right01.jpg
380 KB, 2000x1143
i just finished Mr Right and to my surprise it was actually a pretty good film. Anna Kendrick is a little too immature at times when she's on her own but when her and Rockwell share screentime i seriously smile uncontrollably since the two seem to have amazing chemistry.
Anyone else wanna talk about this movie?
>>
>>70943709
I saw the trailer for this the other day and it looked like a fun little flick, guess I'll check it out
>>
File: 213123213.jpg (101 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
213123213.jpg
101 KB, 960x731
>mfw this is the perfect date movie
>tfw no gf
>>
>>70943709
who is that rat
>>
>>70943782
don't be like that anon. The more you think about things like that the sadder you become. Just live your life, focus on yourself and what you currently have and when opportunities show up take them. The world isn't nearly as harsh as you make it seem in your head.
>>
I'm gonna watch it just because Sam Rockwell's in it

I watched some movie with him and Keira Knightley that was a stinker but he killed it everytime he came on screen, like he always does
no homo
>>
File: maxlandisbanner-740x431[1].png (362 KB, 740x431) Image search: [Google]
maxlandisbanner-740x431[1].png
362 KB, 740x431
Of course it's good. OUR BOY MAX wrote it.
>>
>>70943863
i liked his character in seven psychopaths more than the actual movie
>>
>>70943709

Rockwell has chemistry with everyone.
>>
File: 21321321312.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
21321321312.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>70943843

thanks anon, also the movie is great, music is top notch
>>
>>70943980
even with himself
>>
>>70943885
Having read the screenplay first, I was disappointed in the outcome in the movie. The quirkiness of the screenplay is obviously what got it sold, buy it didn't quite translate properly. That's said, Sam Rockwell is my favorite actor and Anna Kendrick pulled off her role in a more likeable way than was scripted.
>>
>>70943998

We get it, moon was great.

I meant that all female cast members are mesmerised with his charisma and confidence.
>>
>>70943709
nah im good
... thanks for the offer anyway anna

alsoihavesuperlostinterestinyouforevers
>>
>>70943843
>when opportunities show up take them

this is very important
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.