[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And don't forget to see Finding Dory in theatres everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1200x630
And don't forget to see Finding Dory in theatres everywhere on June 17.
>>
HERE HAVE A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF DRAGON DILDOS, LITTLE GIRL
>>
Is she the Chris Evans of America? ~I just find her to be absolutely unlikable.
>>
>>70937626
Anyone notice how much Ellen looks like Shillary Clinton?
>>
>>70937693
Really makes you think
>>
>>70937626
god i FUCKING hate ellen
>>
>>70937626
did she really say that or nah? it seems utterly shameless and up-herself, but also I can totally see it being true
>>
>>70937811

>how dare she promote a movie she's in on her own talk show

lol
>>
>>70937846
It's wrong when the movie is part of an indoctrination agenda.
>>70932074
>>
>>70937939
>It's wrong when the movie is part of an indoctrination agenda.

I didn't realize she was hypnotizing you to go see the movie against your will!
>>
How can anyone dislike her? She's a nice woman who does a ton of good for the world. She never spergs about politics or acts self important. She's just a nice lady.
>>
>>70938063
Her comedy bits are just not funny to me. Especially when it involves kids being told what to say on an interview.

Same with Jimmy Kimmel.
>>
Americans are genuinely unlikable people
>>
>>70938106
#Conan4Lyf

Conan is the best.
Ellen/Kimmel tie
Fallon last
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.