[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does nobody talk about the greatest show ever made? except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
why does nobody talk about the greatest show ever made?

except season 5 obviously
>>
>>70926175
bump
>>
Did they show any pusy lips in this show? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>70926816
yeah but pussy lips in a womans face
>>
I downloaded this for Julian McMahon but I really ceebs watching it.
>>
>>70926891
Was that the episode where her Italian husband starts complaining and says kissing her lips is like sucking a dick?
>>
>>70926987
exactly
>>
>>70926175
Loved this in the early go. The pair of them is absolutely tremendous. Also, I have a thing for unrepentant asshole characters.

But then it got bad. And by god it got really fucking bad. Jesus Christ. It makes Dexter's drop in quality look like a back dimple.
>>
>>70926175
who's the whore

>inb4 julian/walsh
>>
First few seasons of this show were so enjoyable. I love how NIP/TUCK knew exactly what it was and didn't give a fuck.

There was nudity and drug use and sex, and characters would become less and less redeemable due to the influences of the worst characters around them. It really blurred the lines of morality sometimes in the most dramatic but ludicrous ways.

Definitely worth a watch
>>
It turned to shit after the Carver story ended.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.