[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Most entertaining movie you've seen in the last 6 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Big_Short.jpg (91 KB, 250x390) Image search: [Google]
Big_Short.jpg
91 KB, 250x390
>Most entertaining movie you've seen in the last 6 months

Not the best, but hands down the most entertaining.
>>
File: Mad Max Fury Road 2.jpg (493 KB, 1023x1451) Image search: [Google]
Mad Max Fury Road 2.jpg
493 KB, 1023x1451
>>
File: Pioneer_(film).jpg (155 KB, 636x942) Image search: [Google]
Pioneer_(film).jpg
155 KB, 636x942
Just watched this because of the diving thread yesterday, it's pretty good. Really competently made thriller; hits all the beats right on track. Also managed to get that period feel; felt a lot like (e.g.) The Day of the Condor, the kind of thriller hollywood doesn't make any more because it burns too slowly and you can't easily franchise it.
>>
>>70918870
>Not the best, but hands down the most entertaining.

Our Brand is Crisis
>>
>>70918932
I hadn't heard of this. Intriguing premise and that poster is selling me.
>>
>how jews ripped off the stupid goyim: the movie

They are not even trying to hide it anymore, hitler should have won the war
>>
>>70918870
Captain America Civil War
>>
>>70919763
The Jews ripping everyone off aren't presented well in this. They're the villains.
>>
kikujiro
>>
>>70919796
wasnt the movie jews ripping off jews ripping off goyim?
>>
>>70920093
The jews ripping off jews weren't actually ripping anyone off, they were just going to make money off the failure of the jews ripping everyone off. They were essentially just gambling.
>>
>6months
Civil War
>>
I'M JACKED TO THE TITS.
>>
>>70920093
>>70919796
>>70919763
>>70920139
The point of the movie is to show that an ancient specifically Jewish practice is the essence of the American financial system: the exploitation of "the rules" to magically turn money into more money.

Don't you see, anon? They've won. We're all Jews now.
>>
File: pioneer.webm (3 MB, 1956x816) Image search: [Google]
pioneer.webm
3 MB, 1956x816
>>70919739
It's pretty fun. slow burning political thriller. If it had Brad Pitt in it it'd get an oscar nom or two (probably not a win)
>>
>>70921144
What was magic about it?
It was basically a good old fashioned scam, except it was the banks doing the scammig
>>
This doesn't even mention the federal reserve

The REAL reason the housing bubble happened.

Bullshit leftist propaganda movie
>>
>>70921298
Well, they addressed the systemic corruption that allowed the FR to fuck with interest rates. They didn't mention it by name though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.