[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a movie theater. Ask me any questions you have about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55 KB, 960x539
I work at a movie theater. Ask me any questions you have about it.
>>
do americans really poop on their sits?
>>
Did you have no other alternatives? Why didn't you try harder in highschool?
>>
do you judge single people
>>
I work at cinemark, where do you work at.
>>
So why are you asking for tips at the register when you collect food stamps?
>>
Is the octopus a villain? I have a hunch that he's going to be the guy you think is really nice until he turns out to be rotten at the end, like stinky Pete and lotso bear
>>
will my dog live past 15
>>
>>70916951
the villain actually turns out to be Dory. Not that she's evil, it's more like Memento in that Dory purposefully left her parents because she knows she's happier without them
>>
>>70916873
I'm in high school. Still 18 though, senior year.
>>70916885
Yeah, when someone comes by themselves it's kind of awkward when they buy a ticket because I have to usually ask if they just want one ticket. Not really when they get concession.
>>70916896
I work at a B&B theater.
>>70916920
We're not allowed to ask for tips, but one time I put out a cup with 'Tips' written on it and got $14 out of a 4 hour shift.
>>
Spoiler the whole movie for me OP
>>
>>70916951
I haven't seen it yet, gonna watch it Saturday after my shift.
>>70916976
Probably not, most dogs don't even live to be 15.
>>
>>70916987
So almost like joe dirt underwater
>>
I got a girl pregnant. What should I do? I'm not ready to be a father and we don't have money for an abortion. I can't even take out a loan at the bank.
>>
>>70917065
the octopus is the antagonist though, he keeps getting in the way of Dory finding her parents because he's her best friend and so he knows she doesn't REALLY want to find her parents.
>>
>>70917071
Planned parenthood will usually help out free or very cheaply. They don't like deadbeat fathers anymore than you wanting to be one.
>>
>>70917071
Have the baby born (abortion is wrong anyways) and leave the baby at a fire station or police station. They are trained how to put them into adoption system.
>>
>>70917089
when does nemo or his dad or the shark etc make cameos

does it lend itself to 3D with avattar-tier floating jellyfish
>>
>>70917089
So yeah joe dirt underwater also fuck Ellen
>>
>>70916989
>senior year
>june
>>
>>70917159
I'm going into my senior year is what I should have said. I'm an early summer child so my mother had me be the oldest in my grade.
>>
>>70917117
I hope this is b8. Leaving the kid to be raised by the state is worse than killing it before it even developes? Do you walk around insects on the ground and place spiders outside too? Fucking douches these days.
>>
>>70917159
Our graduation is postponed until July for technical difficulties.
>>
File: yodajt.gif (684 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
yodajt.gif
684 KB, 320x180
>>70917117
>Abortion is wrong anyways
2/10
>>
>>70917185
>read:I'm a moron that either got held back, or I was still shitting my pants by the time kindergarten rolled around so they didn't let me start school
>>
>>70917185
>I'm going to be 19 when I graduate

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>70917201
>>70917190
I'm not going to start this, sorry, this is a thread for questions about movie theaters, not ethics.
>>
>>70917245
Trump or Hillary?
>>
>>70917243
No, I'll be 18 at graduation. I'll just be 19 going into college. June 1st. More movie theater questions please.
>>
>>70917284
Do people actually jack off into the popcorn butter when they are disgruntled? I once knew I guy that jacked off into the pancake batter at an IHOP, so I would assume the movie theater is the same way?
>>
>>70917315
Not possible for our theater at least. Cameras are in concessions and the back, and our popcorn machines are in the front where everyone can see.
>>
>>70917347
What about before the butter is brought into the theeayter?
>>
>>70917347
Are you a girl?
>>
>>70916793
Is it in anyway related to Finding Nemo?
>>
>>70917403
Our butter is stored in large sealed bags that can't be drawn from unless hooked to a certain pressure pump and it's hooked to our self served stations so you can't put anything in them either.
>>
File: 1463879676505.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1463879676505.png
11 KB, 411x387
>>70916885
>>70916989

Why do people think it's "OMG SO AWKS" to watch a movie alone? It's not weird at all.
>>
>>70917427
No, but the girl employees all wear tight pants so it's nice.
>>
How many condoms do you usually find on the floor after an R rated movie? If you dont find condoms, how many seats would you say have cumstains on them after a movie? Also do you guys make any effort to clean those cumstains, especially on things like valentine's day when couples fuck in theaters left and right?
>>
Do you guys give a fuck when people sneak food in or do you just enforce it when it's really obvious?
I sneak in candy specifically to throw at people being noisy or using their phone.
>>
>>70917490
Do you want to wear tight pants like they do?
>>
>>70917483
It's not weird to watch a movie alone. It's just the way people say yes when I ask if they just need one ticket. Like, the way they say it is usually like they're disappointed in themselves.
>>
>>70917506
No, I wear loose fitting dress pants. You just need black pants, for some reason all the girls choose to wear tight pants.
>>
Why do you steal food on the job when you think nobody is looking?
>>
Does your theater accept EBT?
>>
>>70917492
>How many condoms do you usually find on the floor after an R rated movie?
I've only ever found an opened wrapper to one, but no rubber.
> If you dont find condoms, how many seats would you say have cumstains on them after a movie?
None, our seats are dark red, so even if they did, who would notice really?
>Also do you guys make any effort to clean those cumstains, especially on things like valentine's day when couples fuck in theaters left and right?
We don't need to if there are, our floors are like sponges.
>>70917499
The only reason theaters enforce no outside food or drink is because theaters don't make money off of tickets, only concessions, so we're losing money by not selling concessions. Usually we don't enforce it unless a manager is there though since we just don't care.
>>
>>70917608
So basically you let all your customers sit in cum coated seats after valentine's day?
You're a monster.
>>
>>70917566
We're allowed to eat the popcorn, but not nachos and hot dogs. I usually eat enough popcorn that I don't want to eat anything else, but there are cameras everywhere in concessions and they take inventory on bags of chips and such, so they'd know most likely.
>>70917596
Never had anyone try to use it, so I guess not.
>>70917651
I think you're really overestimating this, it's actually really hard to fuck in theaters unless it's just you, and that rarely happens at our theater.
>>
Bump. More questions please, anything about movie theaters.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.