[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they tarnishing the cinema experience with fatass lazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: america.jpg (132 KB, 700x477) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
132 KB, 700x477
Why are they tarnishing the cinema experience with fatass lazy at home bullshit recliner seats?
>>
Because no one will ever love you.
>>
Last time I went to the theater the buffet was closed, might as well have not even gone.
>>
>>70913864
You miserable contrarian fuck. It's 2016 they should be fucking beds by now. You should be as comfortable as possible when watching a movie, just on the verge of dozing off.
>>
>not watching kino standing or on your knees out of respect
I honestly don't get plebs
>>
File: uerrrrrh.jpg (16 KB, 287x338) Image search: [Google]
uerrrrrh.jpg
16 KB, 287x338
>>70913997
>mfw I originally read that as "standing on your knees"
>>
I went to one of those and someone behind me took off their shoes and I could smell their feet the entire movie.
>>
>>70914192
Kneeling is basically standing on your knees 2bh
>>
>>70913864
>less people
>more legroom
>more comfortable
>more room for concessions
>perfect for imax screens
Sounds good to me desu
>>
>>70913886
Oh...

>>
I don't like it either. I feel like I'm sitting in a big puffy bean bag. It just ain't right.

I also hate the theaters that serve full fucking meals while you're trying to watch the movie. What the hell is wrong with people that they won't go see a movie unless they can sit on pillows be waited on like big fat babies. Then inevitably people are flipping through their phones, or talking. Fuck.
>>
>>70913997
This, I tried did when I went to see Batman v Superman but they had threw me out because I refused to sit normally.
Fucking casuals
>>
>>70914705
I'm paying to be comfortable and enjoy myself. Don't like it? Stay home.
>>
i saw Green Room in a theater like this and needless to say it was cozy as fuck.
>>
Dude that's awesome. All they need is a big table so I can have dinner and shiet.
>>
>>70913864
I love the big comfy seats

however movie theater food is complete garbage. Not even the popcorn is very good these days since fags replaced palm oil with soybean garbage
>>
Stadium seating was the beginning of the end of cinemas. When you had to sit in a room with a slightly sloped floor and make sure you weren't sitting behind a lanklet that would block your view you were forced to care about film.
>>
>>70913864
the best thing about recliner seats is that there is actually enough room for someone to walk in front of you without you having to stand up or pull your legs in real close
>>
>>70913864
I went to a movie theater recently and there were literally only three rows of seats.

Three rows.

Theaters can only fit a tiny fraction of the seats that they used to because of these stupid fucking recliners.

When I go see a movie I don't want some weirdo laying down next to me.
>>
>>70914774

Are you really comfortable trying to watch a movie with all the ambient light so people can see their food, servers walking back and forth, overwhelming smells, chewing noises... Like are you really?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.