[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancellation when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (704 KB, 1019x573) Image search: [Google]
image.png
704 KB, 1019x573
Cancellation when?
>>
>>70909166
10 years ago
>>
They said officially that they'll end the show after season 30.
>>
There is only two ways it gets cancelled. And I mean literally, only two ways.

1. Groening pulls the plug voluntarily.

2. Castenella quits.

Besides that, itll JUST keep going
>>
Literally never

Stories for years
>>
>>70909166
After Al Jean dies
>>
>>70909182
20 years ago
>>
Season 30 then its over
>>
>>70909166

These Simpsons threads bum me out. They feel like bumping into a guy you used to smoke pot with in high school and see that he's become a homeless drug addict and there's nothing you can do to help him.
>>
>>70909166
NEVER
>>
>>70909475
This actually happened to me the other day. That was so long ago and I have not seen him since. Shame.
>>
>10 good seasons
>18 bad seasons

Is the simpsons officially a bad tv series?
>>
>>70909182
>10 years ago

20 years ago
>>
Who watches new episodes of this anymore? I gave up on it fifteen years ago.
>>
>>70909197
>They said officially that they'll end the show after season 30.

Nice source you got there.
>>
when it stops making enough money for fox to keep making it

nobody gives a shit about what you fucking nerds think

if it's making money they will keep making it
>>
>>70911176
The Simpsons will never be considered a bad series because of those first 10 seasons.
>>
30th season is from september 2018 to may 2019 aaaaand then it's over.
>>
>>70909166
many jews run the show, do you think they continue for artistic value and merit or that it creates a big fucking paycheck?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.