[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M ACTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 612x380
I'M ACTING
>>
>>70899535
great thread, OP!
>>
Truly he has become A Song of Ice and Fire
>>
how did he get that sword back from Ed, did the Nights Watch come and help?
>>
>>70900078
that's not ed's
>>
Why didn't he give his sword back to loli Mormont?
>>
>>70899535
i want more of these pictures that show off how bad they are at acting

specifically the ones that say "I'm acting!"
>>
>>70900078
That's not Ice baka gaijin.
>>
>>70900445
Ed is the new LC of the night watch
>>
>>70900410
Do you neckbeards actually think this? Kill yourself.
>>
>>70899578
No, wait. Last scene of 6x10: Kevan and Pycell (*farts*) get Varysed, Kevan looks through the Red Keep's window as flakes of snow slowly falling down upon King's Landing announce the commencement of the winter. Varys steps away from the shadows whence he came and explains very briefly basically that certain person

>is the prince that was promised, and his is The Song Of Ice And Fire

Roll Tide by Hans Zimmer starts playing as the scene cuts and we see a boy in the cabin of a ship washing his hair in front of a mucky broken mirror until a man comes forth to tell him that

>It is time, Your Grace.

The boy looks at the man as we see the purple of his hair fading and unveiling his natural silver-gold colour.

>It is, Lord Connington...

We see Targaryen flags being hoisted and the size of the fleet... it is massive. It is GLORIOUS. And then... (1:52 moment of the Roll Tide) blackness.

[credits]
>>
>>70899535
>BOLTON FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>70900410
Most people on this show aren't that great but you could cherry pick dozens of out of context stills from actors like Marlon Brando and Peter O'Toole and they would look stupid as shit. It's easier for this people but you could do it to anyone.
>>
>>70899535
>I'M SHITPOSTING
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.