[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why's Carnivale so undermentioned?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: big.jpg (11 KB, 238x222) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
11 KB, 238x222
It's a better series than the very mentioned Game of Thrones.

Has one of if not the best first season + Clancy Browns of a show ever.
>>
Probably because it's over a decade old and was cancelled after two seasons.
>>
>>70897950
>what is rome
>being a millenial
Die.
>>
>>70898015
Jokes on you, pal! I'm way too old to be here. It's actually quite embarrassing.
>>
>>70897885
Because you are a slowfag.
>>
>>70897885
Dude nobody watched it.

I've had it sitting on my HDD for 7 years now. And I refuse to watch these fucking dvdrips. This show still hasn't been released on fucking bluray.

The Wire is out on fucking Bluray. What the fuck.
>>
>>70898204
reddit
>>70898259
My point exactly. Why did nobody watch it back then? And why didn't they watch it since? It's actually a pretty strong show.
>>
>>70897885
It's old and cancelled. And possibly more a cult series than something more main stream, like Rome or deadwood was.

I loved it though, but I have to say that I didn't enjoy the second season as much as I did the first.
>>
>>70898374
>Why did nobody watch it back then?

Possibly because it was at times plain weird and you had to think to enjoy it. Not a lot of people like to think about occult/weird stuff.
>>
>>70898411
I'm currently halfway through the first. Is the second one noticeably worse or is it still gud?
>>
>>70897885

Its old as fuck, no one watched it you fucking hipster otherwise it wouldnt have been cancelled. It was also pretty shit tbf.

Game of thrones is on now so of course its going to be discussed more than shitivale, Sopranos, Deadwood, The wire and Oz were all superior HBO shows
>>
>>70898374
Never even been. The real reason nobody watched it was because The Sopranos was at the height of its popularity and The Wire was just getting started. I think it just got overshadowed.
>>
>>70898526
How twelve are you bro?
>>
>>70898504
It's still good imo, but it will lose a bit of its mystery, and that is what I liked about s01.
>>
>>70898526
>Oz
Holy kek. Oz is a litteral 6.5/10 show.
>>
>>70898259
1080p of Carnivale has BEEN out.
>>
>>70898800
Nice joke.
>>
I read somewhere that there are plans to bring it back for a third and final season.
>>
>>70898015
>what is rome
Don't fucking insult Rome by comparing ti to trash like Carnivale.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.