[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: DO YOU WANT LUNCH.jpg (38 KB, 975x544) Image search: [Google]
DO YOU WANT LUNCH.jpg
38 KB, 975x544
DO YOU WANT LUNCH?!
>>
Yes I'd like roast rat please
>>
With endless options for renewal
>>
I'm going to make you as happy as a baby psychlo on a strait diet of kerbango!
>>
Go to bed, kyle/eric
>>
>>70889698
Yes I'd like Dutch Angle to go please.
>>
Can someone give me an honest opinion of this film?
>>
>>70890055
Biopic when?
>>
>>70890201
50 cycles /10
>>
i'll have the tuna
>>
>>70890201
Honestly? I saw it first when I was 12 in 2000. I was "amused" but I could see it was a bad movie. I was especially shocked at the over the top slow motion sequences that just seemed to go on and on. I actually did enjoy the movie though. It had splosions and was hilariously over the top.

As I got older I saw the whole thing for what it really was: hilariously bad.

I can not watch it though. When I turn it on, I get bored quite fast. However with a friend who appreciates the hilarity of bad movies, it's watchable, if only to rip on it/laugh at it.

It really is a bad movie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.