[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if someone gave her some soup and let her sleep through the night,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
if someone gave her some soup and let her sleep through the night, what would have happened?
>>
>>70885139
It would have come out her belly like a water sprinkler. Just soupy.
>>
>>70885139
what if she's still alive? robb's baby is the next heir to the northern throne.

i mean, she might be alive. someone might have fed her soup, we don't know that.
>>
>>70885139
This actually is a really good question. Arya was more pudgey than her before her pregnancy, but she had the baby messing around with all her organ placement. I'm no medical professional, would that help or make it worse? I'd they be more likely to hit the baby than any of her vitals. Like, she was unconscious fast as fuck and Arya just jumps in the SHIT INFESTED water and walks out like she just stubbed a toe.
>>
>>70885139
Babby would still be kill.
Poor babby.
>>
>>70885139
Dont forget milk of the poopy
>>
File: 1462765981011.jpg (49 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1462765981011.jpg
49 KB, 490x490
>>70885139
>>
>>70885139

Imagine she would be fine, be touch and go whether she would be able to compete in a parkour chase through the streets though
>>
>>70886022
Arya is brutie 3.14 though
>>
>>70886642
Aryas special armor is very effective if you catch my draft
>>
>>70885139
Don't forgot stitching her up like she did with her men.
>>
>>70886673
I know. I'm pretty sure the "Arya gets rekt and just walks it off"-part is a classic D&D-exclusive
>>
Outstanding thread
>>
>>70885139
PENICILLIN TEA AND THE WILL TO LIVE
>>
Just run it under the cold tap
>>
>>70886900
I wish they'd at least do some interview on like After the Thrones or something to clear up dumb shit like this... I only watch this wreck of a show anymore because my dad's way into it and we make a thing of watching it every Sunday night, but I very specifically remember telling him flat out "that was a fuckload of gutshots, she's fucking dead" and then walking outta the room to heat up a burrito.

Even a semi-trained FM would have a rudimentary knowledge of the human body... if the waif missed ALL ARYA FUCKING STARK'S FUCKING ORGANS it was absolutely on purpose. If they don't say so in the show, then it was 100% plot armor that saved her. If they even nicked one of her intestines, she'd die a slow and painful death. All those stabs? All that twisting? They'd either have to admit that they're inconsistent as fuck (a fit as fuck pregnant as fuck pregnant woman dies in minutes from a gut stab and in the same time a girl gets stabbed and mutilated, dives in shit water, and crawls out just to sorta walk it off), or have Arya die in a similar fashion as Jojen (slowly and with shitty timing) from like sepsis or something.

The way she was moving in the last episode doesn't suggest this, though.... fuck D&D... I don't even get it. If they had a falling out with Gurm there would be better ways to fuck him over, if they just want out of the franchise there's better ways of leaving, and without destroying their OWN legacy. They won't be remembered for anything else and at this rate for nothing at all.

/end rant
>>
File: 1463488863151.jpg (38 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
1463488863151.jpg
38 KB, 377x377
>>70885139
jej
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.