[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Arnold actually gets more sickly looking and pale as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: The-Terminator-Poster.jpg (553 KB, 1072x1600) Image search: [Google]
The-Terminator-Poster.jpg
553 KB, 1072x1600
>Arnold actually gets more sickly looking and pale as the movie progresses due to his outer layer of flesh rotting

Why did no other Terminator movie follow this. I thought it was an interesting little detail
>>
>>70871619
Because a galaxy far, far away is actually Hell
>>
He didn't get badly damaged until the end in T2.
>>
I can't believe how many times I watched this before I released that the reason why he has no eyebrows and a different haircut after a certain point of the movie is because of the burst of fire he went through.
>>
>>70871823
this
>>
>>70871823
*realized
>>
Because the Terminator's appearance is just a residual self-image in The Matrix.
>>
>>70871619

Why would they put skin over a robot that rots? Isn't stealth and infiltration the idea?

Head canon
>>
>>70873733

the skin is organic and alive, so if it gets injured too much it's going to start dying and rotting like a human or any other animals body part that gets fucked up and infected
>>
>>70871619
>Why did no other Terminator movie follow this

who knows but one thing is for sure the only one of all the movies to have any kind of "magic" was the first one. the 2nd one is good but still no where close to the master piece that is The Terminator

another good terminator movie can never be achieved

>John Connor gave me a picture of you once. I didn't know why at the time. It was very old - torn, faded. You were young like you are now. You seemed just a little sad. I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment. I memorized every line, every curve... I came across time for you, Sarah. I love you; I always have.
>>
How come the T-1000 can come through the time machine?
>>
>>70873948
Reese was such a creeper when you think about it.
>>
>>70873984

think they mentioned in some BTS thing is that they sent it back in a kind of organic skin bubble that burned up when it landed in the present
>>
>>70874025

Well he did grow up in a post-apocalyptic shit hole ruled by a rampant AI with killbots everywhere.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.