[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not releasing it on July 4th What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 652x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 652x950
>not releasing it on July 4th
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 11.gif (430 KB, 425x239) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
430 KB, 425x239
That's the day after the UK leaves the EU!
>>
>>70868745
It's a big, big movie weekend and this isn't quite big enough.
>>
>>70868745
>we always knew they'd come back

wtf i didn't...
>>
they wont release it on july 4th because july 5th is the last day of Ramadan and thats when the big bomb is going off.
>>
Wasn't the first movie released on like the second or third of July?
>>
>>70868828
I'm pretty sure it was released right on Independence Day. That was a massive tentpole release though.
>>
>>70868771
Nope, it's on the day of the vote. If we vote out this'll make big money, if we vote in it'll bomb.
>>
>>70868745

The Fourth is a Monday this year. Not a day movies are released on. They'd have to go with the First to get it in ahead of the holiday weekend, but there are three other nationwide releases set for that day, including a frickin' Spielberg movie. The 25th only has one other nationwide release in The Free State of Jones.
>>
because thats when tarzan comes out.
>>
>>70868828
It was supposed to be July 4 but some places went rogue and released on July 2 since that's when the events of the movie begin
>>
File: Father Fuckyourshit.png (163 KB, 469x370) Image search: [Google]
Father Fuckyourshit.png
163 KB, 469x370
>>70868745
>tfw the based aliens vaporize all the paki Mudslimes in London
>>
>>70868745
>Big Ben

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to have been destroyed in the first movie, their website shows they hit Europe pretty hard.
>>
>>70868775
for you
>>
>>70869242
please refer to them as asians or i'll report you to the hate speech police
>>
>>70869354
they probably literally just finished rebuilding it

these aliens are dicks
>>
20:11 mins of ID 2 clips and trailers
Get hyped bros for Alien Invasion kino
https://youtu.be/c7wLx_tYmZA
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.