[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone got a download link for batman v superman ultimate leak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 161x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 161x90
anyone got a download link for batman v superman ultimate leak?
>>
>>70857399
sent
>>
>>70857399
>720p
fucking savages, I'll wait for my physical copy

Wouldn't be surprised if the leak was an intentional marketing ploy by WB to increase hype.
It worked for me
>>
I am also interested in this.
>>
how may i also recieve such glorious bounties?
>>
>>70857459
> the leak isn't even 720p

Some legit scenes btw https://www.youtube.com/user/superstarwarsrocks/videos
>>
I still don't understand how nobody AT ALL has uploaded it to a torrent site.
>>
yeah where is it i need it
>>
>>70860715

lol private trackers ;___;
>>
>>70860522

>instead of Clark flying over to metropols he takes the ferry like a normal guy

These scenes please me, yet their omission doubly upsets me.
>>
File: harsh.jpg (169 KB, 1958x814) Image search: [Google]
harsh.jpg
169 KB, 1958x814
>>70860522

Thanks for this.
>>
>>70860522
>all these additional scenes

Holy shit, it's like WB really did try to sabotage Snyder's kino.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn-tI7gefI0

>cutting this scene
>WHY
>>
>>70861369
>Holy shit, it's like WB really did try to sabotage Superman

fixed
>>
>>70861450
Holy fuck...
>>
>>70860522

the more i see of lex luthor, the more i cant believe how much of a monumental failure his character was on every level
>>
>>70861683

>people say Superman was too ashamed to look at the guy
>the quick look before the bomb exploded was him realizing too late what not being able to see it meant.

This is Kingdom of Heaven levels of retardation

>>70862024

He's an annoying leprechaun with a scattering of good lines, the puns in the prison scene are AWFUL, I can see why that was cut but Batman's talk of Arkham should have stayed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8hLY9DZDWE
>>
>>70862024
Lex Luthor is a pretty problematic character in general. As once you ask "what the fuck is your endgame?" the character completely falls apart. As, being an absurdly rich asshole, superman is irrelevant to him continuing to be an absurdly rich asshole.
>>
>>70862117
>Lex Luthor is a pretty problematic character in general. As once you ask "what the fuck is your endgame?" the character completely falls apart. As, being an absurdly rich asshole, superman is irrelevant to him continuing to be an absurdly rich asshole.

Well I hope by your logic that means he's served his purpose and is never seen again for the rest of the DCEU, he's served his purpose.
>>
>>70862080
>>70861450
Pure Kino
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.