[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy, diggy, said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 8472320jpg.jpg (32 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
8472320jpg.jpg
32 KB, 400x396
What is the Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy, diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie
My name is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
Kid rock!
of film and television?
>>
Michael Bay
>>
>>70855883
the shield
>>
>>70855883
Spring breakers. Spring breakers fooooreeeeeeeveeeeer
>>
>>70855883
Deadpool
>>
File: kidrockatello.png (493 KB, 665x632) Image search: [Google]
kidrockatello.png
493 KB, 665x632
the daring new synthesis
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 394x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 394x563
>>70855883
Great, now that's stuck in my head

>tfw my mother listened to that in the car when I was a kid
That was a weird feel. Still know the lyrics.
>>
You need to be more specific in what you mean.... This album may be related to "trash"

But's it's certified 11 times platinum
>>
>>70855883
The only reason I've ever heard of this faggot is because I Am the Bullgod was one of the songs for the main menu of Madden 10
>>
>>70855883
good thread
>>
>>70855883
Marvel Studios
>>
>>70857348
>tfw my mother listened to that in the car when I was a kid
Are you me

I still love that album to this day
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.