[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watched all the good horror movies on Canadian Netflix >stuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: wojak as a canadian stereotype.png (225 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
wojak as a canadian stereotype.png
225 KB, 922x882
>watched all the good horror movies on Canadian Netflix
>stuck scraping the bottom of the barrel now
>>
A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!
>>
im the same way, watched all the good shit now all i have are like the shitty made for tv or film school tier shit. some of it is so bad.
>>
>>70844475
In my country it means hope
>>
File: 1437067811262.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
1437067811262.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>>70844475
ANOTHER FUCKING SHOOTING AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........EVERYONES FAT!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....DONALD.....TRUMP....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....CESSPOOL....OF.....A......COUNTRY....LIKE….LITERALLY….…EVERYONES…… FAT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….AMERIFATS….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..KEK!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….KEK!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….COUNTRY…UP!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>70844730
>>
you literally lost to the mongolian chinks of finland at world juniors this year, baby america
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... LEAF CUNT HAHAHAHAHAHA.. FUCKING EPIC... LMAO AND IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT I MEAN, IT MEANS LEAFING MY ARSE OFF HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU KEKADA
>>
What's this thread aboot.
>>
>2016
>Not knowing how to pipeline out of your shitty country

How's the weather up there kiddo
>>
>>70846252
sorry... i don't understand your accent! say again?
>>
>>70844451

Watch Anvil: the story of anvil

It's the greatest Canadian documentary of all time. Possibly of the world.
>>
>>70846310
Is that the sequel to The Anvil Hoarder (1930)?
>>
>>70844451
>canadian horror
I hope to break into that industry
we have a knack for the genre, but I have 0 connections
I want to be more than Pontypool
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.