[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what in the fuck was that ending? the whole thing would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg (55 KB, 770x442) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg
55 KB, 770x442
what in the fuck was that ending? the whole thing would have been an above average thriller but they had to add the aliens for what reason? totally ruined it for me.
>>
It was a ploy to get plebs to like it, but it backfired because plebs expected the entire movie to be aliens.

When I walked out of the theater, people were disappointed because the aliens didn't show up until the last 15 minutes.
>>
File: 1458947930986.jpg (9 KB, 184x250) Image search: [Google]
1458947930986.jpg
9 KB, 184x250
>>70840657
SHUT THE FUCK OFF! IT WAS ALL PLAN OUT!

A FUCKING SCIENCE EXPERIMENT GOES WRONG AND OPEN A PORTAL TO AN ALIEN DIMENSION

THEN A GIANT ALIEN INVADES NEW YORK LATER ALIENS SEND DRONES TO WIPE HUMAN LIFE FROM EARTH IN A 7 HOUR WAR
>>
the aliens wasnt the worst part it was the molotov and the radio saying come snatch alien motherfucker birthday
>>
Howard was suppose to be a nut but he had good intentions in the original cut.

The aliens were why he built the shelter.

Also in the original script, There wasn't suppose to be an alien fight, just some sign of aliens and she drives off.
>>
>>70840657
so the aliens sent the big ass monster to new york so that it would clear the field for the invasion or was it all a lame marketing ploy?
>>
File: jjabrams.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
jjabrams.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1067
>>70840929
Makes you think eh?
>>
>>70840929
couldn't watch the original cloverfield but the whole move had almost nothing to do with them until the last 20 minutes or so where they were just thrust in.
>>
>>70840857
I just wanted to watch something believable, with an actual psycho holding people hostage for some unknown reason, but no.
>>
>>70840929
I'm not even sure they both this movies are in the same universe.

Cloverfield monster was some spider monkey thing that climbed out from the earths crust after a satellite crashed into the ocean and crack some tectonic plate.

Cloverfield Lane aliens seemed unrelated
>>
>>70841054
That's been done a thousand times. Hell even that australian guy did it.
>>
Why do we have to explain the movie to the audience?

2016 what went wrong?
>>
>>70841121
oh, do explain
>>
>>70841192
Watch the Blu ray Special Features.
>>
>>70840787
>shut off
>it was plan out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.