[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually think Harrison Ford was good in this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: blade_runner_xlg.jpg (265 KB, 998x1500) Image search: [Google]
blade_runner_xlg.jpg
265 KB, 998x1500
Do people actually think Harrison Ford was good in this?
>>
do people really think rutger hauer is a good actor?
>>
As good as it gets
>>
>>70834587

Mumbly and monotone was a good fit for Deckard.
>>
File: deckard.jpg (29 KB, 660x274) Image search: [Google]
deckard.jpg
29 KB, 660x274
Yes. I loved it how his character was drinking all the time
>>
>>70834670

Considering he was a replicant yeah.
>>
you dont need to be "good" by obvious pseudo-cinephile standards to be good as that character. same goes for sean young as rachael, even more so.
>>
>>70834587
the only personn who's been ridiculous in that movie is ridley scott
>>
>>70835687
no he was not
>>
The Deckard character in the book was shit, so it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>70834587

They tailor made the character to suit his general tone of indifference and dour faced experienced veteran. Deckard is a retired manhunter of machines who pretend to be men and he's sick of the absurdity of the hunt.
>>
>>70834621
Do you even tears in rain?
>>
>>70834587
no he's a bad actor and was bad in this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.