[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some ways we could improve the new ghostbusters movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ghostbusters2016.jpg (173 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters2016.jpg
173 KB, 1280x855
What are some ways we could improve the new ghostbusters movie /tv/? Here are a few I thought of:

>have a dubstep remix of the ghostbusters theme
>make a gender wage gap reference
>make a hillary/trump/bernie reference
>have the ending be that they don't capture ghosts anymore because "just because they look scary doesn't mean they are evil". The end is just a shot of the ghostbusters shutting down shop with an overhead view of time square showing ghosts and humans living amongst each other.
>make one of the ghostbusters gay, have that ghostbuster constantly remind the other ghostbusters not to make discriminatory remarks
>have one of the ghostbusters die in the movie, have the end of the movie be a funeral scene for said ghostbuster with everyone crying and remembering the great times they had together. Said ghostbuster then pops out of the grave as a ghost revealing that something is awry in the ghost world hinting at the possibility of a sequel
>have an ending where the women are training the next generation of female ghostbusters. They are training a whole class of girls, and make sure they specifically mention that women make better ghostbusters than men because they have a sharper intuition
>>
>>70832116
Announce that it was all just an elaborate joke and that they would never fuck with a classic
>>
>>70832116
(You)
>>
Have Sylvester Stallone and Arnold come out at the end and kill those bitches with some bigass guns lol
>>
Threaten to sue Bill Murray if he doesn't endorse the film
>>
>>70832226
Are you trying to imply I am baiting? Just look at the world we are living in today, this improvements are all modern and are all indicative of the progressive society we live in today. Now does anybody have any more improvements for this film?
>>
>>70832116
Simple
Fuckin Cancel It
>>
>>70832116
Had they cast serious actresses, rather than these fucking clowns, it actually could have been really funny. Like imagine if they'd have cast Kate Winslet, Jessica Chastain, Cate Blanchett and Nicole Kidman -- that would have been fucking hysterical.

But anyway, had they used a new male cast, you know it would have been equally terrible -- it would have been Andy "I make Adam Sandler look like a sophisticated intellectual" Samberg, Kenan "overacting nigger" Thompson, Will "goofy faces" Forte, and probably Kristen Schaal (because an all-male cast would have been absolutely, incontrovertibly misogynistic and the human race would have regretted it for all eternity)
>>
Cast funny actresses
>>
>>70833007
No. Read >>70832691

It is the correct answer
>>
Good shit OP, kek

>Have a tall, muscular, attractive male lead who is a complete moron that only thinks about sex, and who is dependent on the female cast to make decisions.
>>
>>70832691
casting adam sandler would have been equally terrible as what we have now
>>
>>70832691
I'm no Andy Samberg fan but to claim that he makes Adam Sandler look like a sophisticated intellectual is pure bullshit
>>
>>70833415
The thing is, Adam Sandler wouldn't have fit into the male version of the cast of cunts.

If you formed the male equivalent to the female cast, it might have actually been worse... think about it.
>>
File: 1465799247774.png (342 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
1465799247774.png
342 KB, 480x362
>>70833504
I'd rather not think about it anon
>>
File: Andy-Samberg.jpg (94 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Andy-Samberg.jpg
94 KB, 618x412
>>70833542
Exactly
>>
DRUMPFBUSTERS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.